Chapter 39

At this time, the information was not smooth, the logistics was inconvenient, and the people’s hands were so small that most of the merchants’ business was very small. Although there were wealthy businessmen, it was a minority, and basically they were all with the government. If you have a relationship, you can earn it.

For example, the osmanthus summer house in the red building and the Xue family, this is just a flower business, but because of the name in the household, they earned back Jinshan Yinshan, but they really have to say that their business is limited. In the "Guihua Bureau outside the city, it is his home", and the situation of the modern chain stores across the country can not be compared.

Because of this, those businessmen who come together to purchase goods are afraid to enter too much, and the situation in Hecheng County can actually consume the amount of goods they enter.

Jiang Zhen entered a cargo like this... They all felt that Jiang Zhen was crazy.

Wang Haisheng’s words are also a bit embarrassing. They have a lot of goods. He thinks so many things, I’m afraid I can’t sell them for a lifetime...

"We intend to walk around and sell while walking." Jiang Zhen explained, but did not say that he actually wanted to go to Fucheng to sell, of course, if he told people that he wanted to go to Fucheng to sell, these people may not understand. - There are also sea cargo merchants on the Fucheng side. Jiang Zhen went there to do business. How can I grab the local merchants over there?

"It turns out that if you go to a remote village, you should be able to sell some." The humane, sympathetically glanced at Jiang Zhen and Wang Haisheng, the two people’s business did not open the scene, they could only sleep like this. Going around...

These sea-going merchants stayed in this fishing village for a day and two nights before leaving, and Jiang Zhenyi took this opportunity to understand the situation of the fishing village and the private salt he had previously remembered.

The price of salt outside is very expensive, but in this fishing village, there is no salt made by salt, and there are many reasons.

At this time, the salt-making process is inferior to the later generations, and the salt of later generations is all dried out. The manpower and material resources required are not many, so the fine salt in the supermarket is only two or three packs, and a cheap one can Buy a pack, but this year is different.

Nowadays, people make salt, mainly by cooking with fire. As a result, salt production is more troublesome.

Because of this, the salt field is more likely to control the people and prevent the people from making salt. For example, in this fishing village, the Hongjiang saltworks will send people to come and see from time to time, and find that there are people logging and cooking too much salt. Either kill or grab it. Over time, no one dares to cook too much salt.

After much understanding, Jiang Zhen put down the idea of ​​selling private salt before him.

He doesn't think that he is a big rebellious idea of ​​selling private salt, because he doesn't have much sense of belonging to the dynasty called Daqi. He didn't take it as his own country, and he also had the same necessities. The price was so high. Many people can't afford it, and it seems to him too.

Of course, he did not intend to speak out of justice. He had such an idea before, mainly for his own life. In fact, if he passed through the 1960s and 1970s, in order to have a good time, most of them would secretly do something speculative and sell eggs and food tickets.

After all, in essence, he does not agree with such a system.

However, he thought so, in order to improve his life, but did not intend to lose his life, found that this road will not go through this time, Jiang Zhen will be decisively put down, but it is a pity.