Chapter 8

Hexi Village is located in the land of fish and rice. It has always been rich and has no natural disasters. It is also close to the county. People who live here are also not bloody, usually with people, but you push me and I push you.

When Jiang Zhen came up, he played the prestigious second uncle. These people couldn’t help but be dumbfounded. After Jiang Zhen’s slap in the face of a sturdy man, he even whitened his face.

Jiang Zhen’s body has not recovered completely yet, but when he was out of the task, he was injured by gunshots and died of poison. Now he has to deal with a group of crops, what is it?

Even if he is trying hard, he can follow the weaknesses of others... such as the squatting, isn’t it?

While talking, Jiang Zhen walked toward those people, the knife in his hand was cold, and those people almost stepped back.

This world has always been soft and hard, hard and fearful, and horizontal is afraid of life, and Jiang Zhen is now a lifeless one.

These people were called by Jiang Laotai. They planned to blame Jiang’s boss for leaving. But they didn’t want to fight with Jiang Zhen. When they saw the knife in Jiang Zhen’s hand, they all wanted to run.

"Jiang Boda, are you crazy?" Jiang Ping is a village chief, but he still has some courage and praise.

"I am not crazy, but you don't give me a way to live, I will fight hard with you!" Jiang Zhen showed a smile to these people, but the next second, but also a person who had previously bullied Jiang boss, and then yelled at each other When the ministry kicked, the man had seen someone else suffers from sin, but he was excited. He wanted to escape. As a result, Jiang Zhen put down his leg and actually used a cigarette gun to smoke his neck.

The second uncle's smoky gun was made with the bamboo under the thick thickness of the thumb. It was also specially treated. It was very hard. Jiang Zhen’s pumping was to directly stun people and let the man fall to the ground. .

"You, you murdered..." Even Jiang Ping was scared.

Jiang Zhen did not speak and continued to walk towards them. When he fell down, he naturally didn't kill. When he stripped the mulberry bark, he had a lot of strength in his body. Just a shot of the man's neck was just fainting, but absolutely Can't die.

Those people are back together.

"Miscellaneous things!" Jiang Buthu took a door bolt and suddenly came over to Jiang Zhen, and he used a bolt to play Jiang Zhen.

Jiang Zhen has been paying attention to the situation around him. Of course, it is impossible to not know the movement of the Chiang butcher. The smoker and knife on his hand are thrown on the ground. He hides on the side of the door and then grabs the bolt and pushes one. Pull, but directly grabbed the bolt from the hands of the Chiang butcher.

He slammed the Chiang butcher with his door bolt and stumbled the Chiang butcher.

Holding the door bolt, Jiang Zhen smiled and looked at the people around him: "Do you want to fight?"

Of course not! The people around me shook their heads again and again.

"Jiang Boda, you can't do anything..." Jiang Ping's voice shook.

"Nobody provokes me, of course I don't commit anything. Whoever provokes me, I will go into the house at night, and the white knife will enter the red knife!" Jiang Zhen looked around in a circle and his eyes finally fell on Jiang Laotai: Your neck, I guess it is better to cut a little than the pig's neck."

When Jiang Laotai shouted people, he called some men, but there were also women with their children to stay in the neighbors of the Jiang family to see the excitement. At this moment, several children were scared and suddenly burst into tears.