Chapter 89

There are a lot of things to deal with on the side of the fleet. Those people come to Zheng Yi, but it is just that Zheng Yi has been settled in a house near Zheng’s home. Zheng Jia has been doing business in the south and south. Therefore, a house was purchased near the pier.

The house was under the name of Zheng Yi, and Zheng Yi took the lead, letting Jiang Zhen take his men and him to live in the house.

They have to leave, it is actually very troublesome. Although the cargo on the ship does not need to be unloaded for a while, it is enough to look for someone to look at it, but the silver is definitely to be carried. On the other side of Zheng Yi, all the cards must be carried.

Originally, there were so many things that they had to hire a porter to help, but because Jiang Zhen saved a lot of people from the leeches, it was enough.

After two hours of tossing, Zheng Yi and Jiang Zhencai organized the team separately, and let the men pick the burden and go to the Zheng family.

Watching the team go up, Zheng Yi greeted Jiang Zhen: "Jiang Zhen, there is a carriage here, you can go with me."

"Thank you Zheng Shao." Jiang Zhendao, the sun outside is very big, he really reluctant to let the pregnant Zhao Jinge walk outside.

The carriage is very expensive. It takes more money to raise a carriage than to raise a few people. This is not so comfortable.

After discovering that the carriage was very bumpy, Jiang Zhen was worried about Zhao Jinge, lest Zhao Jinge could not stand the bumps... Those in the TV series often did not move and aborted, wouldn’t it be so good?

Jiang Zhen was worried that Zhao Jinge had no feeling at all.

He had a reaction like retching before, but now he has no feeling at all. He always feels that there is no difference when he has a child.

At this moment, Zhao Jinge looked around carefully, and was very curious about the horse he was riding and the horse pulling the car.

On the other side of the river, horses are rare. There are not many carriages in Hecheng County. He has never seen them.

"Zhao Jinge, do you like a carriage? You can let Jiang Zhen buy you a car and bring it back." Zheng Yi smiled and said: "The carriage on the side of the capital is much cheaper than Jiangnan."

"No..." Zhao Jinge said quickly, but no more words can be said.

Jiang Zhen is a move in his heart, the carriage is no problem, this horse... He really wants to raise one.

If he is in modern times, he will definitely not think about raising a horse, but he will want to buy a good car. But if he does not have a car in the first year, he will only be able to remember the horse.

Zhao Jinge was obviously very cautious. After Zheng Yi said a word to him, he stopped chatting with him, but talked with Jiang Zhen about something else.

"The goods on your ship don't have to be unloaded. After you find the buyer, let them unload the goods. As for the silver, I will leave you a warehouse in Zhuangzi. When you put the money there, you can look at it. "Zheng Yidao.

Jiang Zhen nodded and thanked Zheng Yi. After all, if there was no Zheng Yi borrowing the warehouse, he really didn't know what to do with the money.

He used to think that in this big Qi, it is possible to deposit money into the bank and then trade it with the money bank, but the fact is not the case.

Nowadays, there are already products similar to the money house, and there are also silver tickets, but they can only be used locally. That is to say, if you want to go out to do business, you must bring real gold or goods.