Chapter 176

Jiang Wei was stunned and he couldn't believe what he had heard.

He used to think that eating enough is already the happiest thing in the world. At that time, he felt that he had no ability, he felt that he had no future, and he felt that he could not do anything...

However, the other he, in such a situation, became so powerful that he even laid a country.

It turns out that he can do that step, it can be so powerful!

Jiang Wei's whole person's raft.

"Oh, what's wrong? Isn't the grandfather speaking badly?" Zhao Bufan looked worriedly at his grandson.

Jiang Yan's shaking his head.

"Dad, what do you say to Xiaoxiao? What will you scare him?" Zhao Yihui saw his son's appearance and knew that his son had been paralyzed at this moment. He was busy going to hug Jiang, and he also planned to hold Jiang Wei. leave here.

In the past, Jiang Wei would have obediently let his father leave himself, but this time, he did not want to leave.

He wants to continue listening.

Jiang Wei hugged Zhao Bufan.

Zhao Bufan knew that his grandson was very fragile. After seeing that he was all stunned, he had already planned to let his son take him away. I didn't expect that at this moment, the grandson actually took the initiative to hug him.

His grandson has never done this before!

Zhao Yihui also stunned. His son had never had any thoughts until now. Only then did he express his thoughts...

He didn't hold his own child, but he was very happy, and even his hands trembled with excitement.

"Small, do you still want to hear the grandfather tell the story?" Zhao Yihui asked.

Jiang Wei nodded, and then looked at Zhao Yihui with some uneasiness, fearing that Zhao Yihui would be upset, and that Zhao was not impatient.

However they did not.

Zhao Bufan continued to talk about it with great enthusiasm.

In the story, Jiang Zhen almost died in the thatched cottage, but he was saved by Zhao Jinge. Then, his temperament changed...

He knows Zhao Jinge. If Zhao Jine finds out that he is lying in the thatched house, he will definitely save him, but he himself, can he still do that?

Jiang Wei didn't know what was going on. He didn't even know if that person was really him, but he envied that person, worshipped that person, and wanted to learn from that person and become someone like him.

"Xiao Xiao, our ancestors were born in such an environment, have laid down such a foundation, you have to cheer." Zhao Bufan said for a long time, the last.

Jiang Yan nodded.

Jiang Yi has changed. He is still timid and does not like to talk to people, but he began to learn actively and tried to read words.

He wants to see those big books and know more about Jiang Zhen.

He envied the Jiang Zhen in the book, even if he might never be like him.

Jiang Wei is not smart. He is a very ordinary person, but he is not stupid. He has the advantage that others can't match.

He can suffer.

Other children, learning their own names, are annoyed to write a few times, but Jiang Wei will not, no one will stop, he can even learn and write down.