Chapter 154

Jiang Zhen, who had been interviewed by Changlong, had already started to watch out for someone who was looking for his own troubles, but he did not expect that, in a blink of an eye, there was an accident on the chicken farm.

“Is it okay?” Jiang Zhen frowned and asked: “What happened to those chickens? How could you die?”

"Boss, people are fine, as for those chickens, they should be poisoned!" The humanity who reported it, some angry and ruined: "I dare to start the chickens of our Jin Zhen dart! Those people are really impatient!"

Someone poisoned his chicken?

Jiang Zhen heard that he couldn't help but be speechless.

He has already guessed that there should be someone who is doing things for himself and asking for trouble, but... poisoning the chickens in the chicken farm... are they asking him for trouble?

With such a loss, Jiang Zhen is now completely unconcerned.

However, even if you don't care about this loss, there is something going on in the chicken farm. He is going to have a look.

Jiang Zhen made people bundle the people who had been playing in Changlong, and then went to the chicken farm.

There are no mountains around Hexing House, and only a few mountains are still in the same place. The chicken farm is not far from the barren mountain where Jiang Zhen is now.

After Jiang Zhen didn't take a while, he came to the mountain.

The chicken farm is responsible for raising chickens. There are people from Hexi Village. There are also people who came back from Hongjiang Salt Field. Most of them were old women. This has been frightened. Those old people are not stopping. Wiping tears.

"Oh! It’s such a good chicken, it’s all dead."

"The treasury of poisonous dead chickens must not die!"

“What can these chickens do?”

......

These old people are very caring for chickens in chicken farms. Occasionally, a few chickens are sick. They will find out that they are raised separately and carefully waited. Now that all the chickens are dead, they are special. No place to live.

Of course, those women are the same.

Zhao Jinge will buy a certain number of chickens for them at intervals. He does not stipulate how much they must raise and how much to support, but perhaps it is promised. If the survival rate of chickens exceeds 90%, the chickens that feed more will be rewarded for them.

That is to say, a hundred chickens, if they raise 91, the only one left is theirs.

If they feed ninety-two, they can get two!

I can't do it at first, but when I have more experience, it is not difficult to do this, so... these chickens, and theirs!

These people are very sad, but Jiang Zhen brought people and explored them on the mountain.

So many chickens are dead all at once. This is definitely not caused by chickens. It must be poisoned. Maybe the poison is still there.

Jiang Zhen is not at ease with the source of poison. Now naturally, it is necessary to find out the source of the poison first, so as not to harm other animals and even people.

"Where did you get the water from these chickens?" asked Jiang Zhen.

"It's a nearby pool." It is responsible for managing the humanity of this chicken farm.