Chapter 107

On New Year's Eve, Jiang Zhenben wanted to watch the night, but was rushed back to sleep by Zhao Liu.

Hexi Village doesn't care much about the vigil. The villagers don't even know that when they are children, they usually eat New Year's Eve, and the big guy goes to sleep.

It’s the first day, everyone will get up very early.

When Jiang Zhen took Zhao Jinge back to the room, he opened the red envelope in his hand and looked up. After opening it, he found that it was not silver but gold.

The money he used for the Zhao Fugui couple was silver. This gold is estimated to be Zhao Fugui who took the silver to the county town and exchanged it for him.

Jiang Zhen took him up and once again felt that it was not bad to cross into ancient times.

Although it is not convenient to take a shower here, he has a good home.

This evening, Jiang Zhen did not do anything to Zhao Jinge, but he touched his stomach and said something to him. When he spoke, the two fell asleep.

The next day, they were awakened by the sound of firecrackers.

There have been firecrackers in this year, but most of the people in Hexi Village can't afford firecrackers. In the past years, only Zhao Dahu's family would put firecrackers, and this year, there are more Zhao family.

What awakens them is the firecrackers that they put on their own.

Jiang Zhen thought that the time was already very late. When he heard the sound and looked out, he found that the sky was still black, and it was inevitable that he was speechless.

"The sooner the firecracker is placed, the more prosperous the family is this year... He may not have slept." Zhao Jinge said.

"I will go and see." Jiang Zhen put on the trousers and jackets that Zhao Liu gave him, opened the door and went out, and then saw Zhao Fugui igniting a mulberry strip, which was going away from the firecrackers. The second firecracker.

If it is cold today and the wind is big, the mulberry strip will soon be blown out. He will put it in the fire next to it, ignite it and continue to firecrackers.

"Hey, let me come." Jiang Zhendao, the firecrackers of this year are not as good as the later generations. Zhao Fugui did so, and I don’t know how long it will take to ignite the second one...

Zhao Fugui was very reassured by Jiang Zhen. At the moment, he would give Jiang Zhen to his hand. But Jiang Zhen took over the mulberry, but did not use the mulberry to ignite the firecrackers. Instead, he went straight and put it on the open space. The firecracker picked it up and threw it into the fire.

Zhao Fugui: "..." Why didn't he think he could do this?

Zhao Fugui was feeling a bit stupid. He saw that the firecracker exploded in the fire, and the sparks were splashing. If they were not close, they might blow them up.

Zhao Fugui: "..."

In any case, in the end, they still gave the firecrackers that Jiang Zhen bought, and the sound of the firecrackers on their side did not last long. On the other side of Zhao’s house, the sound of firecrackers sounded.

The new year is here.

Years ago, Hexi Village had two snows, but none of them had accumulated snow on the ground. The snow melted the next day, and the impact on the people of Hexi Village was not as good as rain.

As for the year, the weather has been very good.

On the third day of the third year, Jiang Zhen called back all his men and continued to train. This kind of behavior is modern, and it is estimated that people will be considered inhuman, but at this time no one thinks that this is wrong.