Chapter 98

Jiang Zhen’s hand was on Zhao Jin’s stomach and the whole person froze.

Although he knew that Zhao Jinge was pregnant, he was also very worried about it, but he was worried about Zhao Jinge.

The daughters who are unwilling to conceive are more likely to eat more, so as to supplement the children in their stomachs, but he is not willing to let Zhao Jinge eat more, and he is afraid that the children will not be born.

He can be a child, he is also happy, but more is still shocked, for the child who is still only a fertilized egg, in fact, there is not much feeling.

For example... If there is a little accident that needs to kill the child, he will not feel bad, even if he is distressed, it is also a distressed body of Zhao Jinge.

After all, he did not really feel the existence of the child.

But now, under his hand, there is a small life moving.

The movement was very weak, and Jiang Zhen was even worried. He worried that he would be hurt if he tried hard.

"What's wrong?" Zhao Jinge looked at Jiang Zhen inexplicably. He didn't know why Jiang Zhen suddenly stopped moving.

"He moved." Jiang Zhen pointed to Zhao Jinge's stomach.

"My stomach seems to be moving..." Zhao Jinge tried to think back, but still did not understand what happened to Jiang Zhen.

"It is the child moving." Jiang Zhendao.

Zhao Jinge is also awkward.

Although she always thought about getting children, Zhao Jinge was not prepared enough to know more about pregnancy and childbirth.

At least, he did not know that the child would still move in the stomach.

"The stomach still can't see it. How did he move?" Zhao Jinge couldn't help it.

"I don't know." Jiang Zhendao, he heard that there will be fetal movements, but Zhao Jinge's stomach has not been soft because of these days, but it has not become bigger, how can it move?

The two of them have big eyes and small eyes. The original intimacy, it is no longer going to go on.

Early the next morning, Jiang Zhen took Zhao Jinge and was planning to go to Hu Dafu in a carriage.

At the hospital, there was a study on suturing wounds. Hu Dafu couldn’t get it, but Zheng also told several generals about it. So he studied with several military doctors, and the medics also Lived in his house.

“In the past, we used bandages, which were expensive. This used needlework and saved a lot of money.”

"The original wound can't go into the dirty stuff. No wonder the bandage is used repeatedly. It will have a fever."

"I will remember that in the future, where our military doctors are staying, we must have a few people to wash the bandages and cook the bandages."

......

At this time, people started early, and when Jiang Zhen arrived, he had already discussed it.

When Jiang Zhen heard this, he discovered that the medical technology at this time seemed to be far worse than he thought.

Those who have been injured and injured on the battlefield are absolutely fate!

However, people at this time have not used antibiotics, and their ability to resist bacterial infections is much larger than that of modern times.