Chapter 56

He Chunsheng and He Xiasheng were kneeling in front of Jiang Zhen and smashed their heads.

They used to be like the headless flies, but they listened to what Jiang Zhen said, and then thought about what happened to Jiang Zhen, but suddenly there was a feeling of distracting the fog.

Jiang Zhen was almost forced to die before, and he was often beaten. It wasn't Liu Hetou who was forced to beat him. Later, Jiang Zhen got everything done, and no one dared to provoke him now.

If they can learn as much as Jiang Zhen, then they still need to be afraid of Liu Heitou?

He Chunsheng He Xiasheng, two people do not know how to become like Jiang Zhen, and finally thought about it, just came to Jiang Zhen, I hope Jiang Zhen can give them a clear road.

"Jiang Boda, please teach us." He Chunsheng said again.

Jiang Zhen looked at the two people in front of him, and his brow slightly picked: "Tomorrow, come over and help me work."

Throwing such a sentence, Jiang Zhen immediately went to the Zhao family.

"Working? Big Brother..." He Xiasheng has always listened to He Chunsheng's work. At this time, he also looked at He Chunsheng inexplicably. What does it mean for Jiang Zhen to let them work? Did he promise to teach them?

"We will come over tomorrow, and you must work harder and work harder!" He Chunsheng is fascinated by He Xia.

"Why?"

"We want to learn from people, we must work hard, and it is better for people to confiscate our money!" He Chunsheng said. At this time, it is not only necessary to find a master to learn things, but also to give gifts, and to be a filial master.

"What about the family? We don't work, the family will break the grain." He Xiasheng.

"Let's go to work, the family still doesn't break the grain?" He Chunsheng sneered a sneer. He and He Xiasheng worked hard and earned a few dollars a year. What about them? If you don’t have a good eye, you dare to borrow thirty-two people...

In fact, what are the debts owed by them outside this thirty-two? I can borrow it all by him! It is those who see that their days are not good, and the money they are lending to them is not much, and they are not coming to the door to force them.

He Xiasheng thinks too, He Chunsheng is also at this time: "You can rest assured that the younger brother he is hungry, he will also give her some food. As for the two of us, just dig some wild vegetables to live."

When He Chunsheng and He Xiasheng discussed there, Jiang Zhen had already returned home.

The eggs and a snake were burnt by Zhao Liu.

Jiang Zhen bought the soy sauce and then Zhao Liu fell in love with braised. Recently, the family's cockroaches are basically braised.

The cut snake meat tastes very good. It is cooked first, then peeled open and boiled. The egg tastes good with the soup. In addition, there is a bowl of stewed egg on the table, a bowl of boiled peas, a bowl. Stir-fried garlic, plus a bowl of mustard soup.

A month ago, garlic was just like garlic leaves. At this time, the garlic leaves were old. The garlic sprouts came out. The garlic cloves underneath began to grow. The tender garlic cloves were not so spicy. It’s good for this, pull out a garlic. Can bring it to drink.

"In the past Chinese New Year, I didn't eat it that way." Zhao Liu looked at the table and Zhao Jinge two people packed up the dishes, feeling very much.