Chapter 94

Listening to the sound, you know that the visitor is definitely not good.

When Jiang Zhen looked up, he saw a young man who was about twenty years old and was white and fat, looking at himself.

The appearance of this young man is very pleasing, but when he looks at his expression, he is disgusted and unscrupulous, and naturally he is not likable.

Jiang Zhen didn't know this person. When he heard this person talking, he frowned.

The white fat man is Feng Chenglin. He originally bought money for people. He wanted to see Shen's new good drama. He did not expect to be interrupted by Jiang Zhen. Naturally, he was very disgusted with Jiang Zhen.

After Jiang Zhen and Shen Anxin both left, the more he wanted to get angry, the more he listened to Zhu. The Jiang Zhen was a Jiangnan. The little businessman who had no head came to the trouble of Jiang Zhen.

Their Bandung commercial bank is really nothing in the realm of the capital city, but it is not a problem to deal with small business hawkers from other places.

It is impossible to really make people, but also to scare them. These people from other places have always been scared.

Feng Chenglin looked at Jiang Zhen’s clothes, and his eyes flashed a bit of disdain: “I don’t know which corner I ran out of. I’m so happy, I’m not afraid of being trampled to death.”

Jiang Zhenting cares about eating, but he doesn't care about clothes. In modern times, when he was still in the army, he put on his hair and clothes every day. Later, he was retired. He bought several sets of clothes and pants and changed them. I mistakenly believe that I have never changed clothes.

In this ancient times, he didn't care much about wearing it. Plus, he didn't have much money for a long time. He didn't have time to buy a few good clothes.

What happened to Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge at the moment was to let the women who had been rescued from the otter, made with the cloth from the otter.

This is already the best dress that Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge have passed through. It is not worse than wearing them when they are married, but Feng Chenglin grew up in Jinwo Yinwo, naturally he can’t see such fabrics, and the stitches are not Fine clothes.

For Jiang Zhen, he also looked down a bit.

Zhao Jinge was very happy to eat. When Feng Chenglin came over, he did not respond. But this time Feng Chenglin turned out to be Jiang Zhen... Zhao Jinge looked angrily and noticed the disdain in the other’s eyes. .

However, at this moment, Jiang Zhen held down one of his hands, then gave him a rib and put some dried bamboo shoots.

Zhao Jinge is somewhat puzzled, but he does not move.

"Young master, we should go back." Zhu treasurer came here breathlessly, trying to discourage Feng Chenglin, although Jiang Zhen did not know each other, but they do business and pay attention to a good life, no need to complain.

However, Feng Chenglin is not willing to go.

Although he did not like Shen Anxin, Shen Anxin, who refused him several times, smiled at Jiang Zhen, but also made him angry.

"Ten Anxin is just like a man, and you have a mouth, but also, if people have money, and a little bit of finger sews for you, you will be able to see you like this." Feng Chenglin said again.

“The Shaodong family of Bandung Commercial Bank?” Jiang Zhen took a look at Zhu’s treasurer and guessed the identity of the person in front of him. At the same time, he felt that Zhao Jinge’s hand was pressed by him, and the blue veins had already exploded.