Chapter 51

The people of this year are early in the family. In the memory of Jiang’s boss, there are two 12-year-old little dolls. About the age is too small, the groom officially went to the day to find friends to play, but also forgot to play time, and finally was called back to the church by his mother.

If this is a normal marriage, Jiang Zhen will not take a look at it. However, this is obviously a bully who is robbing the public.

Jiang Zhen didn't think much about it. Just then, the petite He Qiusheng suddenly moved.

Although He Qiusheng had a bad luck and spread a gambling father, his mother and two older brothers were good. He was very fond of him. He was very good. He was always held in the village, from small to large. It can be said that it has never been wronged.

This time I suddenly encountered such a thing, for him, he usually only thought about how to get some delicious and delicious little children from the admirers.

If it is not the infamous Liu Hetou who is forced to come to the door, or Liu Hetou is a little more angry, He Qiusheng will definitely accept his life, but...

When Liu Hetou first came to the door, he hit two brothers in He Qiusheng and said nothing. He was still in Hejia. He also had a hand on He Qiu. He Qiusheng struggled a little and he was beaten.

He Qiusheng was beaten for the first time and was scared at the time.

Later, it was his two older brothers who rushed to fight with Liu Heitou. He only had the chance to escape from the house, but what happened when he escaped? It has now been caught again.

He Qiusheng looked at Liu Hetou with a look of confession, but when Liu Hetou’s two brothers came to tie him, he suddenly jumped up and rushed toward the river.

Although the water here is not deep, it may not drown people, but he is really trying to find death.

It’s better to die than to be tortured!

"Hey!" I thought that Liu Qiu, who had already scared He Qiusheng to smack, sighed and asked his brother to fish.

When he went out to ask for debts, he saw that the things he was looking for were too much. He Qiusheng’s tricks were not in the heart. Just like this little thing, he threatened him with his family. Can be obedient.

However, before Liu Hetou started to work again, Jiang Zhen took the pole and went up.

He didn't know the specific passage, but after listening to Liu Hetou's words, he saw the surrounding villagers stunned and angry but they did not dare to go up. They could also guess that they were not separated.

No matter what, today he can't let Liu Hetou take He Qiusheng under his eyes.

This Liu Heitou is not a good person. He has a lot of troubles in the village. Jiang Zhen has no plans to show his feelings. When he goes up, he has a heavy hand.

Just, this Liu Hetou’s skill...

After Jiang Zhen crossed into this place, he played with some people, and among all of them, Liu Hetou’s skill is the best.

Yang Jiang is a servant. On weekdays, he only relies on the clothes to scare people. The effort in his hands is completely a flower shelf. The former group of otters are just a group of lazy bulls who are bullying and hard, but this Liu blackhead is different.

This Liu blackhead's reputation, but he punched out!

On Shang Jiang Zhen, Liu Hetou first ate a little loss, but he will soon be able to fight back. One move and one style are all based on Jiang Zhen’s key points. Obviously, the fight is rich.