Chapter 45

"It’s all night, then Zhao Liu’s still came out to wash clothes...”

"Before Zhao Fugui and Zhao Jinge two people, afraid that the river is too cold, they are not allowed to go to the river to wash clothes, even chopping firewood to let her boil water to wash dishes, the result today..."

"This Zhao Liu's eyes are all red, and he was driven out by the Jiang boss."

"That Zhao Jinge looked at and stayed, and it was estimated that he was scared. Also, he looks like a man again, but he is also a pair."

"That Jiang boss... Hey!"

......

The villagers have already gone to work at this time, chatting with people in the village without doing anything, and the main object they talked about is, no doubt, Zhao Fugui.

That Zhao Jinge was taken by Jiang Laos, and he did not know the days of Zhao’s family.

The people in the village chatted like Zhao Liu and Zhao Jinge, so Zhao Liu and Zhao Jinge did not know that they were so far-reaching.

Don't look at Zhao Liu's eyes and his eyes are red and swollen. In fact, she is very happy at this moment, full of pride.

Since the death of her eldest son, she has become a sympathetic existence in the village, making her more and more unwilling to go out, but now... she feels she can already raise her eyebrows.

Zhao Liu’s came out to wash his clothes, and he did not intend to show off in front of the villagers.

As a result... she was washing clothes there, waiting for someone to ask her about her family, but no one came up to ask, even the original people who washed dishes by the river were not sympathetic. She glanced away and left.

Zhao Liu is very depressed. She wants to hold those people and tell them that his family is going to be a relative, or to recruit, but her character can't do this kind of thing, and she can only get more and more entangled.

The heart is happy and tangled, Zhao Liu's action of washing clothes is a lot of force, Zhao Jinge is completely opposite.

After Jiang Zhen said such a thing, he has been a little dizzy, and he doesn't know what to do.

In particular... Jiang Zhen actually said that he wanted to come to his house for a long time... Jiang Zhen long ago, liked him?

Even though she has been very unconfident, at this time, Zhao Jinge believes that Jiang Zhen should like himself. After believing this, he feels happy that he wants to jump out of his chest.

Zhao Jinge suddenly felt that it was the most correct thing he had done in his life to see Jiang Zhen fall into the water and then rescue Jiang Zhen from the river.

"That Zhao Jinge used to work more profitably? It will not move at this time."

"Zhao Liu's washing clothes look like he can't wait to tear his clothes away."

"What a pity..."

......

The villagers are more sympathetic to the Zhao family.

Although they like to watch other people's excitement, although sometimes they break their mouths and gossip, but after really feeling that the Zhao family is pitiful, no one will go up to the scars of the Zhao family.

So... Zhao Liu’s clothes were washed out, and no one came up to ask him about Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge.

Zhao Liu’s heart was very depressed, but in the end he could only return home and then went to see what Jiang Zhen had sent her.