Chapter 48

Like Jiang Zhen, he went into various villages to sell goods. In fact, he was very profitable, but there were not many people who chose to do so. At least Haidian merchants in Hecheng County who went to purchase with Jiang Zhen did not choose to do so. Because it is very dangerous to do so.

Small sellers pick up the goods and only sell them in the familiar villages. It is definitely not dangerous. After all, the big guys know each other; the poor people who are clanging, such as Wang Haisheng, shake a broken ship to a strange place. Generally, there is no danger. After all, such a person can't get much money if they rob.

But a small businessman like Jiang Zhen who brought a batch of goods to a completely strange place...

Most of the people in this world are honest people, but there is no shortage of robbers and bandits, and those who are bandits and most like to rob are small businessmen like Jiang Zhen.

Small businessmen generally don't bring too many people, they are simple to deal with, and they are definitely not entitled to no power. They are robbed and have no ability to find trouble for the bandits. They can only admit that they are unlucky, if they are killed...

This year, I died in a different place. When I die, I die. My family is looking for someone who can’t find it. As for the official... If someone who doesn’t know is dead, who will go to the newspaper?

Even if it is reported to the official... The government usually throws the body to the mass grave.

Under the rule, if there is such a savage bandit who has gathered dozens of hundreds of people, these people are still causing trouble, the government may even send people to annihilate, but the kind of people gather together to grab a small businessman. The government will not take control of it, nor will it catch people.

The man who stopped Jiang Zhen this time was a small group of otters.

They were originally ordinary people in the vicinity, but they didn't like to work in the fields. They started doing things that were tricky. First, the family sneaked a chicken to play a dog. Later, after grabbing a small businessman, they found the robbery. It’s very quick to come, it’s much better than stealing chickens and dogs.

They have two boats, taking turns to find robbery targets in the waters of this piece. They specially pick the small businessmen who carry the goods and carry them. Although they don’t become monopoly by robbery, they can usually eat big fish and eat spicy food. The days are very happy.

This time, they stared at Jiang Zhen and Wang Haisheng.

The two people knew that they were foreigners at first sight. The goods on board were not a lot of money, and most of them were a little silvery. They could grab a fortune.

"You have all handed over all the silver goods, we will let you have a way of life, if not... the drowning people in the river can go more!" The water squatting head is waiting for Jiang Zhenhe. Wang Haisheng and two people handed over everything.

Small businessmen like this basically do not dare to resist them.

However, Jiang Zhen is still an exception.

Jiang Zhen has always known that this ancient is not more modern than it is, but it is not safe. However, he did not shrink back. He only dared to do business in the city, because he knew that it was Jiangnan, except for the group who specialized in selling private salt. In fact, there are no big robber gangs.

There are a lot of wealthy families and big landowners here, they will not allow large-scale bandit bandits on their own sites.

And those small stocks of bandits... even the guys who can't get the steel knife, in fact, Jiang Zhen is not afraid.