Chapter 37

will lose my errands and I can’t get away with Yang Jiang, and Yang Jiang will target myself...

Jiang Chengxiang looked at Jiang Zhen’s gaze, just like quenching poison.

Although he did not have the talent and financial resources to test his fame, he has always been proud of being a scholar. He feels that he can change his destiny and never have to work in the fields. But now? He lost his errands, and later...

"Chengxiang, pick up something, just go with me to the ground." Jiang Butou carrying a bamboo basket, squatting out of the house with his hoe, said while walking.

Before Jiang Zhen left home, he injured his leg with a bamboo pole. Although the injury did not require his life, but the injury plus a few days did not sleep well, but also made him sick, these The energy of the day has not been very good, a little bit of work in the ground.

Originally, this was nothing. In the past, when he was busy with farming, he also made old problems like backache, but the farm work in the family has never been delayed. After all, his boss is better than the long-term workers.

They can't ask the Changgong University to help them work at night, but they can let Jiang Laoda do it.

But now, his boss ran away.

When the Jiang butcher is old and incapable, his work is slow, and Jiang Chengcai is in his early twenties. The most powerful person, the work is actually slower than the Chiang butcher!

Jiang Butcher wants to reprimand him, but he can't even get into the oil and salt, and even just hide in the house and refuse to work!

Before Jiang Daoda was too tired to get up late, Jiang Laotai could fill the village and said that he was lazy, saying how bad he was, but changed to Jiang Chengcai... Jiang Chengcai cried a lot, and Jiang Laotai could not bear to go to the ground. Worked.

Jiang Laotai finally followed the Jiang butcher to the ground. Not only that, but when someone came over and asked her why Jiang Chengcai did not come to work, she also helped Jiang Chengcai to talk, repeatedly saying that Jiang Chengcai was physically unwell. Come to work.

Others believe it or not and don’t say it. If this happens, the Jiang family’s land can’t be finished. This is for sure.

It is precisely because of this that Jiang Tuo will call Jiang Chengxiang to work when Jiang Chengxiang just returned.

Jiang Chengcai’s man has always been very lazy and slippery. He easily called him to work. Jiang’s butchers are used to it, but Jiang Chengxiang... In the eyes of Jiang’s butchers, this three sons have always tried to be obedient and are sure to be willing to help them share their points. .

Jiang Chengxiang has always been in front of outsiders and performed very well in front of his parents, but in his heart, he is never willing to work.

He is not willing to be a person like Jiang boss!

Therefore, after Jiang’s opening, Jiang Chengxiang did not answer, but looked at Jiang Zhen not far away.

Jiang Butcher also saw Jiang Zhen, and his face immediately gloomy.

"Jiang Butcher, you have two good sons, you are not willing to work in the fields," Jiang Zhen looked at the Chiang butcher with a funny smile. "Now you still do the work, you can raise them, you don't know them in the future." How is the day going?"

This ancient is not modern, the organic fertilizer has a variety of pesticides. In this year, the peasants have to go to the ground to harvest themselves. The fertilizer in the field has to find a way to do it. The weeds have to be pulled out. Go grab...