Chapter 140

Jiang Zhen thinks that the man is derailed. It is not interesting to play the small three.

It’s impossible to be a small three to strengthen the man?

Even if there is such a wonderful thing in the world... It should be an angry man to play the little three, how can I still play the original match?

Of course, there is no such thing as a small three in this year. At this time, men can take three wives and four wives.

As soon as Jiang Zhen thought of this matter, his heart would not be happy.

His pearl will find the object in the future. Is it difficult to endure that the husband has other women outside? Why?

Jiang Zhen’s thoughts are obviously difficult for others to understand. Wen Ying Niang took the whip subconsciously, and the whole person was a little embarrassed. What does this person mean to let her go to Liao Qinghe?

Liao Qinghe also looked at Jiang Zhen strangely. What does this person mean? !

When Jiang Zhen saw that Ying Niang had picked up the whip and thought of one more thing, she reminded me: "Mrs. Liao, you should have seen the "Large Law" and start with a lighter hand."

In the law of Daqi, he did not write how his wife would fight her husband. It is estimated that everyone thinks that his wife can't beat her husband.

But even so, it is really bad to kill people, Wen Ying Niang must be unlucky.

The law at this time cannot be biased towards women anyway.

Wen Ying Niang had already raised the whip. When she heard this, she did not move the whip, but kicked it on Liao Qinghe’s stomach.

"Ah!" Liao Qinghe screamed.

"Poisonous woman! Poison!" Liao and Liao mother shouted together and shouted: "Take the woman! Give me the woman!"

Liao’s family and Ding are both listening to Liao’s father, Liao’s words, and immediately went to stop the news, so that the family did not dare to touch Wen Ying Niang, and those who...

Wen Ying Niang is also somewhat confidant. Before she heard the horse riding out, they could not keep up. Now they have already ran up. After running up, they are entangled with other shackles of Liao.

The scene was suddenly messed up.

Zheng Yi, who watched all this: "..."

At the beginning, he was worried that Jiang Zhen had offended Mrs. Liao. I didn’t expect Jiang Zhen to finally do that...

This is simply the pen of God!

He now does not worry that Jiang Zhen will offend Mrs. Liao, and she is worried that Mrs. Liao will break the Liao Qinghe and have an accident!

It’s true that my wife and I want to be a true man. When Liao Qing and her parents don’t polish their eyes, they will come back to a tigress and even beat them...

Zheng Yi is grinding, and in the next few days, the people in Fucheng are estimated to talk about the Liao family. Liao Qinghe’s face can definitely be lost.

Zheng Yi does not like Mrs. Liao, such a disobedient woman, it is estimated that few men will like it, but even so... he also wants to help Mrs. Liao.

He went to inquire about it. The best sea boat in this big Qi is basically built by Wen Jia!

"What do you like to do this? You go to pull the Liao family's family and bring back Jiang." The person that Zheng Yi brought to himself made a look.