Chapter 54

"Jiang Zhen, what do you want to do in this place?" Zhao Fugui is somewhat puzzled. Although this place can dig some bamboo shoots and sell some money, it will not only take time and effort, but may even sell one or two silver a year. What do you buy?

"I think this place is very good, you can use it to raise ducks." Jiang Zhendao.

He didn't want Zhao Jinge to give people a long-term job, and he didn't want Zhao Fugui to go to work for a short-term job. He found some things for them, and raised chickens and ducks. This work is actually good. After two or three months, the family There is no shortage of eggs and duck eggs to eat.

Zhao Fugui felt that raising a chicken or duck could not make such a large piece of land, but thought that it was Jiang Zhen’s silver, and finally he did not speak.

After discussing with Jiang Ping to buy the paddy field and the land of the Jiang family, they no longer have to go to the county to see if there is any other place. Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liu looked at each other and refused to go to the county.

Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge are going to be relatives. It is okay to go to the county seat. The people who have a good family here will go to the county with their future daughter-in-law and buy something they want.

And this time... what are they doing with the old two?

Therefore, this trip to the county town, only Zhao Jinge and Jiang Zhen two people went, before Jiang Zhen brought some porcelain.

In the county town, there are porcelain shops. The main selling items are very cheap dishes. This is the case. When everyone buys a bowl, the people in the shop will be marked on the bowl.

At this time, people do happy things, tables, chairs and dishes must be borrowed from others. After borrowing, they must go back, so be sure to have a mark.

Jiang Zhen went to the shop and turned around. Then he took out the porcelain he brought to the shopkeeper and asked him what price he was willing to pay.

"This porcelain is good." The shopkeeper saw the porcelain that Jiang Zhen took out, and immediately said.

"Yeah, the purchase price is not cheap." Jiang Zhendao.

"How much do you have? If the price is right, I will accept it." The shopkeeper said.

"I have a boat there, a lot of it, as for the price...the shopkeeper, how is this? You help me to contact the buyer, talk about the price, then I take the goods to sell, and talk about the good price, you take ten. "Jiang Zhen didn't know the market of porcelain. He rushed to sell it to the shopkeeper. Most of them had to lose money. They simply thought about this method."

This shopkeeper wants to make more money, more money, will definitely talk about the price higher.

"This..." The shopkeeper has not sold anything so much, and hesitated.

"The treasurer, you have made a profit." Of course, you don't want to fool me. I just do it like selling a good price. If the price is not suitable, then I will not sell it." Jiang Zhen said again.

The treasurer thought about it and immediately agreed with Jiang Zhen’s request.

Although the porcelain that Jiang Zhen brought is not that expensive, it is really good. He asked someone to talk about it. It is not difficult to sell a good price.

The shopkeeper agreed, Jiang Zhen left the sample, and then told the shopkeeper how many of his own dishes, and left their own address.

After finishing this incident and looking at the sky, Jiang Zhen wanted to bring Zhao Jinge to a restaurant in the county town to eat.