Chapter 143

People in Hexi Village still attach great importance to their children's age.

Of course, how important it is to pay attention depends on the family of this family.

If you have money, you will have a birthday party and give your child some silver bracelets and silver anklets. If you don’t have money, you can only eat one meal for your family.

Zhao Jia, now the most wealthy person in Hexi Village, has given Zhao Mingzhu a birthday party. Naturally, it will be very lively, even more lively than Zhao Liu’s original birthday banquet.

Zhao Mingzhu wore red clothes and a red all-in-one hat. On the wrist, there were gold bracelets that Zhao Liu and Zhao Fugui played. They wore two silver anklets with bells on their feet and hung around their necks. The gold lock piece, the whole person is particularly extravagant, especially the nouveau riche.

Wen Ying Niang felt that this dress was particularly rustic, but Zhao Mingzhu liked it very much. She sat on a small stool, happily fiddled with the gold lock piece on her chest, went to shake her foot, and then listened to the sound of the bell.

After a while, she also stood up on the bench next to Zhao Jinge and stood up, rubbing her feet and letting the bell on her foot scream.

Jiang Zhenzheng and He Chunsheng talked about Jin Zhen's darts. While talking about his daughter, he saw Zhao Mingzhu squatting and groaning. Unconsciously, both hands let go of the bench.

Not only that, she slowly crippled and slowly walked forward, so she went out.

Can stand for more than a month, and she is willing to go.

Jiang Zhen suddenly had no time to listen to He Chunsheng’s report, and his attention was all placed on Zhao Mingzhu.

Zhao Mingzhu walked and walked to the wall. At this time, she finally found her own situation. Then she seemed to be frightened and sat down on the ground and cried.

Zhao Jinge came in from the outside. After seeing it, he was very distressed. He quickly took Zhao Mingzhu up and looked at Jiang Zhen: "What is this?" Jiang Yin’s attention to Zhao Mingzhu should not let Zhao Mingzhu sit alone. Crying...

"She walked over." Jiang Zhendao.

Zhao Jinge surprised his eyes wide openly: "My pearl is really powerful, talking early, walking early!"

"That is, don't look at who is the daughter." Jiang Zhen is also very proud. Most of the children in this year are not eating well. Most of the children who are one year old will not walk. Zhao Mingzhu is definitely going early. It is.

Of course, this is also because she ate well.

Zhao Mingzhu cried for a while, then kicked his foot to go to the ground, and after going down to the ground, he carefully walked away.

When Zhao Jine saw it, he was very proud. He bent down and took Zhao Mingzhu out, took it outside, and let go of his hand.

Zhao Mingzhu step by step, steadily walked forward, and then walked under the Eight Immortals table, sitting down and not moving.

"This girl looks so beautiful!"

"Look at it."

"I will walk, it’s amazing."

......

Zhao Jinge is very proud.

Wen Ying Niang looked at this scene, but also some envy.

Wen Ying Niang is not very fond of the child, but no child has made her somewhat lost.

Even if she can pass a child, it is not the same as her own.