Chapter 128

There was a lot of fish soup on the other side of the cafeteria. Jiang Zhen, who came back from outside, got a big bowl.

In the winter, a bowl of hot fish soup, it feels really good, but unfortunately there is no pepper at this time, or you can eat boiled fish, but also a hot pot.

Jiang Zhen is not a person who is not spicy and unhappy, but he still likes to eat all kinds of spicy dishes. After a long time without eating, he misses it.

When eating fish, picking the meat on the fish belly, Jiang Zhen tasted a small grain for Zhao Mingzhu.

Zhao Mingzhu has been nine months old and can eat complementary food early, but in addition to rice paste, other Jiang Zhen did not dare to eat more for her, afraid of eating bad belly.

Zhao Mingzhu was very supportive of the fish. After a bit of taste, he opened his mouth and said, "Hua Zhen did not give her another fish. She only gave her a small piece of steamed bread to let her go."

Zhao Mingzhu took the hoe, and some dissatisfaction, but watching Jiang Zhen did not continue to give her the meaning of eating, and finally only grievances picked up the hoe.

For the ordinary people, the Chinese New Year is the most important festival. In the days before the Chinese New Year, the Jin Zhen Escort will not pick up the business. Jiang Zhen’s people under the hand are all on vacation, and he plans to take a few days off.

When the Zhao family is resting, every day, when they think about what to eat, there are some things happening in other places in Daqi.

After Zheng Yi distilled the high-alcohol, he immediately sent it to the capital, so, after the New Year, the wine was presented to the palace.

Although Zheng Jia gave this wine an ancient name, it cannot be denied that this is a new wine that has not been known for a long time and has no reputation.

The Queen Mother itself does not like to drink.

Therefore, the wine was finally sent to the imperial kitchen at random, and did not attract the attention of the Queen Mother.

As a result, I don’t know if Zheng’s luck is good. In the end, the wine was so famous.

Years ago, the monks in the north sent messengers to Daqi.

Daqi and the monks in the north have always been frictional. There are always battles. Generally, they are all lost. Every battle must be taken away. Many flowers are spent, and many are filled in. Human life.

Therefore, the method of suturing the wound provided by Jiang Zhen before will be the kind of concern of the generals.

This year, Daqi and the monks also had no wars, and the monks also made some civil disturbances...

The original sweat of the monks was too much troubled by the internal disturbances. Suddenly I remembered that Daqi had come, and I found the messenger to come to Daqi, and asked the Princess of Daqi to have a conversation.

This was nothing. The readers of the big Qi looked down on the monks, and the monks looked down on the people of Da Qi. In the end, the two sides had a contradiction.

Those sultry people, in the end, when the Queen Mother hosted a banquet to entertain them, they said that Daqi’s drinks were as “soft” as those of Daqi’s people. They were not motivated, and said that this was a thing that women on their side did not drink.

This is because of the head of the wine, playing the face of Daqi, the Queen Mother was mad at the scene, that is, this time, he suddenly remembered the spirits that Zheng Er's master gave her.