Chapter 27

After leaving his family registration document and leaving the Jiang family, he came to the newly built house, and the emotion left by Jiang’s boss who had been lingering in Jiang’s chest disappeared.

In the past, this sentiment did not affect Jiang Zhen, but also in his heart, it seems heavy, but now Jiang Zhen can not feel its existence.

Jiang boss is afraid that it has completely disappeared.

Thinking of this, Jiang Zhen is somewhat awkward. He got the body of Jiang Laos and got the memory of Jiang Laoda. He was able to live in this ancient life, but Jiang Boda... The one who had never had a good life died.

Jiang Zhen has some sympathy for Jiang Boda, but he only sympathizes with him for a little while, and he still has a lot to do.

In the countryside, there are no bricks and tiles in the house. They are all hitting the earth wall, laying on the beams, and then using bamboo and thatch to make a roof. Even if it is built up, Jiang Zhen’s house has the help of the whole village. It’s faster, but the house is built, but it’s not suitable for living.

There is no green brick slab. There is only mud on the ground. The house is very wet. The new mud wall adds a level of humidity. There is still a lot of things in the house...

Jiang Zhen first cleaned up a house to store food, and the chicken that was brought from the Jiang family was kept in a thatched house that had not been demolished. He sprinkled a grain of corn and then began to toss his house. Come.

It was about to build the house as soon as possible. The villagers didn't give the house a chimney that needed a certain amount of technical content to make a good chimney. The mud stove that he built for cooking was very simple. It looked like a can. The circle of the pot is good, but it can be used. Because of the lowness, you don't have to worry about burning the thatch.

From the thatched cottage, some straw mulberry strips were put into the mud stove to ignite, and while the moisture in the house was dispersed, the mud stove was dried. Jiang Zhen thought about it and fired it separately in the house.

The doors and windows are all open, and after a small fire is ignited, the moisture on the surface of the house dissipates almost. As for the moisture in the mud wall, it does not care.

There weren't many furniture moved from Jiang Chengxiang's house. Jiang Zhen sorted it out and put it in the house, and then found that he still lacked a lot of things.

Every family has a table and chair. He doesn't have it now. He still lacks a lot of daily necessities... It seems that he will go to the county town tomorrow.

After cleaning up the house, Jiang Zhen went to the huts behind the house.

His huts made a special house, but Maokeng... The villagers just dug a pit!

Jiang Zhen was a bit unacceptable to such a simple huts, and he planned to transform it. At least he had to dig a passage to the outside and dig a septic tank outside, so as not to have a taste in his own huts.

Jiang Zhen, who took a nap every day in the past few days, did not have a nap on this day. He sang songs while digging the pits, and he was in a good mood.

However, he is in a good mood, and the Jiang family’s mood is not good.

All of a sudden loss of silver grain, even if the Jiang family is still rich, I am afraid it will take two years to slow down.

"Why don't you die when you kill a thousand knives!" Jiang Laotai licked Jiang Zhen while washing the pig's large intestine with salt.

After Jiang Zhen killed the pig, he didn't give it to them. The only thing left was a mess of the land and a pile of pig intestines and half a bucket of pig blood. These are good things. Jiang Laotai is naturally reluctant to throw. It will also deal with one side while treating people.