Chapter 72

After Jiang Zhen came out of Zheng Jia, he went to the dock again.

The goods on the two ships have already moved almost, and some subsequent payments have to be collected by him, and some subsequent things have to be dealt with.

After this busy life, the sky was already dark, Jiang Zhen did not hurry to go home, but slept on the boat for one night, and the person who chose to do so was not only one, in fact, except for a few homes In the county, other people basically stayed.

Everyone in this year does not like to walk the night.

Going out for a trip, doing a single business, Jiang Zhen was in a good mood, went to buy a few chickens back, set up a large iron pot on the shore to cook chicken.

He actually wants to buy pork more, but it is too late, and there is no pork sold at all.

The chicken is cut into small pieces and put into a wok to cook, boil a large pot of soup water, and the other pot is boiled with water to cook noodles. The noodles are served in a bowl, and two spoonfuls of chicken soup are poured on it. The chicken noodle soup was eaten.

Jiang Zhen ate two bowls and put down the chopsticks. He found that the people in front of him had already talked.

These people are all men. They didn’t have any thoughts before going out. But this time they went out with Jiang Zhen, but they yearn for the outside world and even feel that they are different.

The people around them have basically never left Hecheng County. What about them? They have been to Fucheng!

These people are talking about the rise, all of them are dancing, happy, and have a sense of belonging to this team.

This year's people are actually much more foolish than modern ones. Jiang Zhen thinks that he should be able to let these people die for themselves before they leave for Beijing.

Um... This adjective is useless and should be loyal.

"After ten days, I will take you to the capital." Jiang Zhen suddenly said.

"Beijing?" Wang Haisheng stunned, almost the whole person jumped up. What does Jiang Zhen say? He wants to take them to Beijing?

That is the capital... can they go to Beijing?

"Boss?" Others are also embarrassed, suspecting that they have got it wrong.

The capital is the place where the emperor lived. I heard that the palace is still made of gold! Can they actually go to Beijing? !

"It is the capital. Zheng Dashao asked me to send him to Beijing. You have to perform well, and some have to go. If the performance is not good, then forget it." Jiang Zhendao.

"Boss, we must perform well!"

"I... boss, what do you say, I listen!"

"The boss has always been very obedient!"

......

Those people were surrounded by Jiang Zhen. They were all excited. Even Liu Hetou began to secretly look at Jiang Zhen. He is now obedient and still has time?

Liu Hetou used to be a bully in the village, and he felt that he was already very powerful, but now... he suddenly found out that he was actually nothing...

"Everything is quiet, noisy, you have no time to go." Jiang Zhen smiled and said a few more words: "And, don't talk about it, or else... be careful, I have stripped you. skin."

These people suddenly did not speak, but their eyes were extraordinarily bright under the illumination of the fire.

The next day, Jiang Zhen first returned two ships, and then went to Hexi Village with Zhao Jinge Wang Haisheng and others.