Chapter 167

Jiang Zhen naturally does not like Toyo. When he was in Daqi, he did not like to hire Dongyang people to work for himself like other sea merchants.

However, he does not kill people for no reason... Of course, it is necessary to let them learn the language of the big Qi.

When he first arrived in the East, Jiang Zhen spent a period of chaos, but Cheng Yongzheng came to the old department. His fleet that sent the grain to Liaodong Iron Rider was also chased back by him. The food that I planned to send to Liaodong came back, and the days of Jiang Zhen were settled down.

Then, Jiang Zhen took this opportunity to write two textbooks together with Zhao Jinge and several accounts under his hand. These two textbooks are simplified Chinese textbooks and mathematics textbooks.

The text of Da Qi is a traditional Chinese character.

After Jiang Zhen came to Daqi, he learned traditional Chinese characters. He also had to admit that traditional Chinese characters have their own unique beauty, but the same, traditional Chinese characters have a shortcoming-it is too difficult to learn.

In some countries where the text is particularly simple, many people do not need to go to school to learn the words of their country, but this is not available in the big Qi. After all, the words one by one are really difficult to learn.

In these years, Jiang Zhen has always let his own hands go down to study, to learn to recognize words, but his men have learned very general, recognize the words do not say much, sometimes know, can not write can not write.

It is definitely not easy to learn so many common words for people who have never learned a word before.

In modern times, the invention of simplified characters and pinyin was to spread education more quickly, so that those who had never read a book before could learn the words faster... Now, Jiang Zhen naturally Moved over.

This is indeed beneficial. After using the simplified Chinese characters, the speed of learning the characters is accelerated, and the existence of pinyin is to let everyone have a unified accent.

Of course, given that many things have been forgotten by Jiang Zhen, he can't completely copy it... but it doesn't matter much, isn't it?

Jiang Zhen let his men learn these things, and naturally let those Dongyang people learn, especially their children.

In the school where Jiang Zhenjian started, in the morning, the teacher will teach the children the cultural class. In the afternoon, they will bring the older children to do some work, such as binding books, planting vegetables and the like...

Reading is free, they want to study all the time, of course they have to work.

Those Dongyang people do not think that Jiang Zhen is using child labor, but he is very grateful to Jiang Zhen. After all, Jiang Zhen did this, so that their children have the opportunity to receive education. However, Jiang Zhen did this, but he was selfish. .

These schools have a rule. In school, you must speak Mandarin... that is, the official language of Daqi.

When Jiang Zhen was in elementary school, there was such a rule in his elementary school.

In his place, the dialect is actually very special, but because there is such a rule, many children of his age, the dialect is very bad, and some even simply do not say.

The Dongyang people he inhabited were the people at the bottom of the Toyo. They were not the words of Toyo. Jiang Zhen asked them to learn the language of Daqi, and let their children learn the characters of Daqi from a young age... In the future, these people are expected to I completely forgot the language and words of Toyo.