Chapter 88

pregnant? !

Zhao Jinge was surprised and happy. He was not sick, was he pregnant?

Because of Zhao Fugui’s work with Zhao Fugui at the age of twelve or three, Zhao Jinge has not been in contact with the women in the village. Zhao Liu will not tell him this, so that he does not know that others are pregnant before he becomes a relative. What it looks like.

After he became a relative, Zhao Liu said that he was pregnant, but he did not elaborate on it. He did not even say the symptoms of pregnancy. He only said that when he had a child to cook chicken for him, he did not expect this. ... Of course, the more important reason is that he always feels that he is afraid that it is not so easy to have children.

Doesn't it all mean that he is not good to raise?

As a result, now he is pregnant? It has been two months?

It seems that pregnancy is vomiting...so he is not stunned by the **** scene.

Zhao Jinge relaxed at a time and was happy at the same time.

Jiang Zhen was a little embarrassed at this moment.

How can you get pregnant?

Although I have long known that the two children will be pregnant and have children, I also used Zhao Jige to tease Zhao Jinge. However, Zhao Jinge is no different from a man. Jiang Zhen never thought about Zhao Jinge’s pregnancy.

After leaving Zhao Jinge to leave Hecheng County, he completely forgot about it.

Before Zhao Jinge saw greasy smell of meat, he wanted to vomit. He always thought it was a psychological reason. As a result... Is it actually pregnant?

Zhao Jinge has a child in his stomach. When the child comes out, he will call his father...

He wants to have children...

Zhao Jinge is pregnant, what is he going to do?

How is the child managed?

Zhao Jinge looked completely like a man, how is the child born?

What do you want to eat when you are pregnant?

Zhao Jinge has no milk. What should I eat after the child is born?

......

Jiang Zhen’s heart flashed through countless thoughts, and the whole person was sluggish.

He knows a lot of knowledge, but when it comes to pregnancy, he really knows nothing about it, and he occasionally listens to his comrades in the past.

For example, if you are pregnant, you should eat some good supplements. For example, if you are pregnant, you can't eat too much to avoid the child being too big.

So... Does he want to supplement Zhao Jinge?

Jiang Zhen stood there, the whole person was asleep.

Hu Dafu was originally against Jiang Zhen, that was full of complaints, but this time, he suddenly became happy and proud.

Those who think that Jiang Zhen’s medical skills are better than him! Let's see what this guy looks like!

He doesn't understand medicine at all, and his wife and daughter can't see it when she is pregnant!

Hu Dafu found that he was still more powerful than Jiang Zhen. His mood suddenly became very comfortable. He thought about it and felt that something was wrong.

"You, you... your wife and I have been pregnant for two months. Before that, he was playing with a child?" Hu Dafu looked at Jiang and shocked.

Jiang Zhen still did not respond, still staying.