Chapter 4

Jiang Zhen turned a deaf ear to Jiang Laotai’s snoring, but it was once again a clear recognition of Jiang’s status in this family.

If Jiang Laoda is idle and lazy, he is not surprised by his family's rejection of Jiang Zhen. In fact, most of the physical work in this family is done by Jiang Lao.

In the past two years, Jiang’s boss always felt that he was sore and heavy, and he could not afford to do anything. However, at the request of his parents, he still worked in the field all day long. He never spoke or communicated with others. He lived hard and embarrassed. The only consolation was that Jiang Xiaomei occasionally called "Brother" and gave a little attention.

"You are a confusing thing..." Jiang Laotai was still squatting, but Jiang Zhen suddenly stepped forward, sat down at the table, and then took chopsticks to start eating.

"Who promised you to eat at the table?" Jiang Laotai was so hot that he was even more angry when he saw Jiang Zhen sitting at the table.

By the way, Jiang’s boss has not been allowed to go to the table for dinner. It’s often that everyone has finished eating. He eats leftovers when he washes the dishes. Sometimes he has no leftovers, he can only be hungry. .

Fortunately, cooking with a wok, there is always a layer of hard-boiled pots, which is the layer of pots, so that Jiang boss will not be starved.

Jiang Zhen only couldn’t hear the words of Jiang Laotai, and used chopsticks to eat vegetables. He didn't take the rice bowl, he only ate the food one by one. Because the body had not fully recovered and didn't dare to eat too much, he specialized in eating half-boiled dishes.

But this has already made Jiang Laotai unable to stand it. She stood up and went to grab the tableware in the hands of Jiang Zhen: "This dish is to be kept for tomorrow. Who promised you to eat?"

Said, the thin old Jiang Laotai still stood up, took the broom from the side and went to fight Jiang Zhen.

When Jiang Laotai stood up, Jiang Zhen stood up. He took the big bowl of Jiang’s old lady who had two chicken legs. He pulled a large bowl of rice from the side of the rice bucket and put it in. The bowls are all piled up.

"Boss, what are you doing?" Jiang Laoji saw that Jiang Laos had taken the chicken legs he had eaten for his son. When he frowned, and his voice just fell, he saw Jiang Zhen and then took the bowl in one hand and grabbed the table corner in one hand. Directly turned the table over.

The wooden Eight Immortals table fell to the ground, and the porcelain bowl on the table was broken several times, and those dishes were mixed on the ground.

Jiang Xiaomei held chopsticks in one hand and chicken wings in one hand. The whole person was stunned. The old man Jiang, who was sitting opposite the Jiang boss, was the first to be smashed after the table was overturned. The clothes were all oily and oily, and they could not speak. Even Jiang Laotai, who took the broom and was beaten, was stunned.

Jiang Laos has always been quiet. They all thought that he would most likely slap a fight without hesitation.

"You killed this day, you dare to smash the table, you turned against you!" Jiang Laotai took the broom and rushed toward Jiang Zhen. There was a lot of good stuff in that table. Now it’s so bad that I don’t have to ruin it halfway. The dishes are also broken a lot. She will not be able to breathe when she is distressed.

Jiang Lao Conference stood and gave her a fight, but Jiang Zhen would not. He carried the big bowl with two chicken legs and a bowl of rice, and opened the Chiang Kai-shek three-two steps into the glove house of the Jiang family, where Chiang is also the residence of Jiang.