Chapter 96

Zheng Yi’s going to Beijing this time was to use cards to discuss the Queen’s favorite in the palace.

But this matter, he is not absolutely sure.

If the Queen did not like it, they would be self-defeating, and many cards made in advance would be useless.

For this reason, Zheng Yi’s pressure has been great.

And now, things have finally become.

When Zheng Yiyi entered Beijing, he told the second card of Zheng Er, but Master Zheng Er did not have the opportunity to offer it in the first few days. Until the Queen Mother asked him to discuss the business of the Emperor in the first few days, he was free. With the Queen Mother, he said that he had a very interesting thing in Jiangnan.

The Queen Mother did not say anything at the time. It was only yesterday that people came to see Mrs. Zheng Er’s palace, saying that Princess Ziyi was a little bored recently, so that Mrs. Zheng had some fun to accompany her.

This Princess Ziyi is a younger sister of the emperor. Because of the great difference between the emperor and the emperor, she was almost grown up in the Queen Mother. Now, she is ready to choose the age of Hummer, and she will even start to choose Hummer. .

The Queen Mother can understand her, this will make people have something fun to play for her, and after Mrs. Zheng’s wife enters the palace, she plays the card with Princess Ziyi.

Princess Ziyi is in the palace, there are many things to play, but the building blocks dolls, there will always be tired of the day, nine links and the like, ordinary people still can not play too much fun.

This Ziyi Princess is a natural talent, and she doesn't like reading a lot. Not to mention playing nine links. It used to be boring. She can only do needlework, but now...

Modern people carry mobile computers that know the world, and many people use it to play cards with people. It shows the charm of cards, let alone the people of this year.

Nowadays, if you don’t talk about mobile computers, it’s just a few things to go back and forth. There’s too little entertainment...

Princess Ziyi was unconsciously fascinated by playing cards. On this day, she was eating and didn't want to eat.

The Queen Mother heard about the incident and came to see it in person. Then she saw the delicate cards that painted Meilan Zhuju and the interesting gameplay.

Jiang Zhen provided a number of playing cards, and the same kind of different gameplay, Zheng Yi gave a name that was elegant enough.

For example, the landlord's gameplay, he finally checked a lot of allusions, and finally gave the name, which is a literary name.

The Queen Mother and Princess Yiyi first learned to fight the landlord, and they all played very happy, so that last night, Mrs. Zheng did not go out of the palace, but was able to stay in the palace for one night.

Mrs. Zheng Er came back this morning. When she came back, she told Master Zheng and Zheng Yi that she said that she was very fond of playing cards and praised the people who made the cards.

This card is undoubtedly the favorite of the Queen Mother.

As a result, Zheng Yi’s mood is naturally very good.

However, people waited for Jiang Zhen, looking for Jiang Zhen to explain some precautions, and preparing two clothes for Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge, but he had already told him yesterday.

The clothes of Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge were quickly sent by the next person, not gorgeous, but the fabric was excellent and fit very well.

After Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge changed their clothes, Zheng Yi explained some things.