Chapter 147

Liao's ancestral home was originally very beautiful, but now it is showing its defeat.

The Liao family has been trying to maintain the decent appearance of the Liao family, and is unwilling to dismiss the next person, but because of the treatment of the next person, it is inevitably worse.

The monthly case has not been issued. After the summer, some new clothes will not be sent in the past, and there is a normal eating...

When I heard that Ying Niang was there, people also had a leek every day, but now... not necessarily enough to eat!

I don’t have enough to eat, who is happy to work diligently? As a result, the flowers and trees in the garden grew wildly, the leaves in the yard were uncleaned, and the spider webs were formed under the gallery... A good house looked like no one lived.

When Liao’s father came back from the outside and saw all of this, he felt that his chest was stuffy and he could not breathe.

Those people are really odious, and they don’t even put these masters in their eyes!

But at this moment, he is more angry, but another thing, that is, Wen Ying Niang is pregnant.

Liao's father is not willing to believe that his son has problems, but the more he thinks, the more he feels that his son is a problem.

In the first one or two years, Wen Yingniang could not see Liao Qing and other women, every time she had to make a big fuss, but then she saw more, it was not as tight as I saw at first, but I was not allowed to make trouble. Come to her.

The two of them had no children, and Liao’s father, Liao’s mother, was in a hurry. Naturally, he arranged for Liao Qinghe.

When Liao Qinghe was in the government, he did not dare to have anything with us, but outside the house, he raised a few years ago.

But the man has never been pregnant with children.

Before, Liao Fu always thought that it was Liao Qing and was told that Yan Yingniang was too strict and had no time to go there, but now think about it...

Liao's father returned to the room with a sullen face, and then he saw that Lu Hao was flattering Liao.

When Lu Haogang arrived at Liao's home, Liao's father Liao mother was too good for her, but now...

My son is going to marry the Miss Zhang of the Zhang family. Liao's father Liao mother naturally does not see the bad birth.

Yes, this Lu Hao was born badly. It was just a Qing dynasty in the brothel. It was just that she was lucky. The first time she met Liao Qinghe, Liao Qinghe liked her and raised her.

"Auntie, this is the chicken soup that I personally stewed." Lu Yan stood up for five or six months, and looked at Liao.

She has already regretted it.

Before being raised by Liao Qinghe, her days have been more comfortable, and the cost of eating and wearing is also very good. Can she come to Liao? Even if I want to eat only a chicken, I have to agree with Liao.

That's it, Liao mother also told her about the East.

Knowing this early, she still has to give Liao Qing and the outside room!

"Let's put it." Liao mother said faintly, and looked at Lu Hao: "You know your identity is good. After a few days, Zhang will pass the door, and I have to wait for her."

"Yes." Lu Hao responded with a bow, hiding his ugly expression.

At this moment, Lu Hao suddenly heard the voice of Liao's father: "Lu Yan!"