Chapter 14

Zhao Jinge has been waiting in the woods for a while, and even has cut some firewood.

When he saw Jiang Zhen coming over, he coughed a little, and some uncomfortably looked down at his patched clothes.

In the past, Zhao Jinge did not feel that he was worse than Jiang’s boss, but now... Jiang Zhen did not know why he always felt that he was not worthy of the other side.

"You haven't eaten yet? I brought something to you." Jiang Zhen smiled. In modern times, I have to eat a few big meals at the beginning of the date, but now he can only eat brown rice and eggs for Zhao Jinge. If you have money in the future, you must let Zhao Jinge eat and drink well.

"No, I am not used to eating things at this point." Zhao Jinge quickly refused, even if the Jiang family is relatively rich, he is not used to eating other people's home, not to mention these foods, most of which are still Jiang Zhen from his mouth. Come down to him.

"I brought it, you can't stop eating." Jiang Zhen insisted, and with the experience of pulling the handle last night, he pulled Zhao Jinge's hand as soon as he went up, and then refused to let go.

It was dark last night, and Zhao Jinge was used to holding it, but now it is a big day.

People have become pro-couples, and there is no hand in hand during the day... Zhao Jinge wants to struggle, but he can’t afford it. He can only look at it with fear and fear, and he is afraid of being discovered.

When Jiang Zhen saw him like this, he felt very interesting, but he couldn't bear to worry too much. When he said, "You can rest assured that no one will come. Even if someone comes, I will definitely know in advance." He trained in the army. The vigilance that comes out is not blown. Even if it changes a lot in all aspects of the body, it is enough to pay attention to the surrounding situation.

No, this is not a scam, he is dating a bright and honest person.

In the end, Zhao Jinge was still a little uneasy. He simply took Jiang Zhen to the canal and sat down on the edge of a large cluster of bamboo.

Bamboo is a kind of bamboo with a very large stem and a very large leaf. The people on the south side of the river are covered with its leaves, which are called eucalyptus leaves. They are a long cluster, about as long as an adult's chest, because they are so dense that they can cover their bodies. The children in the village like to get into the bamboo groves and play in them. It is definitely not visible outside.

This large cluster of bamboo on the side of the canal does not belong to anyone. No one cares. The leaves are not so large as the people in the West Village. They are not suitable for the scorpion, so no one will pick the leaves. The children are not allowed to play on the canal side, so it is very quiet.

Under the encirclement of the bamboo, Jiang Zhen took out the bamboo tube he brought.

A bamboo tube of rice, a bamboo tube of hot water, and an egg, these things are absolutely extravagant to Zhao Jinge, he does not want to eat, but Jiang Zhen and what is his rejection?

"You don't eat yourself, then I will feed you like last night?" Jiang Zhen was eager to try, and looked forward to expecting to feed Zhao Jinge.

"I eat!" Zhao Jinge quickly said that he didn't know how to eat the mud that Jiang Zhen had fed him last night. Now, during the day, it is absolutely impossible to do it again...

Thinking of the last night, he actually wants to escape, but he is reluctant.

Zhao Jinge cherished the food very much. He didn't have to eat even the mouthfuls of vegetables. But when he ate the mouthful of brown rice, he seemed to be eating something like a sea of ​​seafood.