Chapter 131

The people in the Hongjiang salt field, most of them are Daqi people, but there are also a few that can be seen at a glance.

When Jiang Zhen saw the few people, he was shocked. At this moment, he did not hesitate to ask Fang Qilai.

"Boss, the people you said should be Dongyang sluts." Fang Qi listened to Jiang Zhen and immediately said.

"Dongyang Ronin?" Jiang Zhen's brows were slightly wrinkled. Those who said what he could understand were not very different from one of the three foreign languages ​​he knew. I don't know how these people would appear in Daqi.

Fang Qi saw that Jiang Zhen had some doubts and immediately explained it.

People outside Daqi are called Yi people by the people of Daqi, and these rogues are one of the Yi people.

They originally lived on a small island in the East China Sea. Because their country was in a state of war, many people could not survive in their own country, and they crossed the sea to come here to discuss life.

"Boss, those who are working in the East Ocean are working hard, and the Hongjiang Salt Field likes to use them." Fang Qi said again.

Jiang Zhen asked Fang Qi some questions. He pondered about it before and after. He understood that the Hongjiang salt field was good. Why should he be treated with salt households under his hand? This is estimated to be related to these Dongyang wave people.

Daqi Jianguo has been three hundred years old, and the Hongjiang salt field has appeared for more than two hundred years. The number of salt households may not be much, but as time goes by, these salt households become progeny and progeny, and the number is increasing. .

Originally, Hongjiang Salt Field still needed them to cook salt and salt. Even if it is not worthwhile to raise so many people, it is always good for them. However, over the years, more and more Toyo surfers have flown here.

These Toyo maidens used to live on their small islands very badly. After they got here, just give them food, work hard, and even be willing to work hard, this is all, they still have no family. Dragged.

With such a good labor force, the people of Hongjiang Salt Field naturally began to be dissatisfied with the salt households who were dragging their families. When they started to face the salt households, they did not have any concerns.

Anyway, they are not lacking in manpower.

After understanding the reasons, Jiang Zhen did not know how to evaluate the current situation of a mess.

However, this time is not the time to think about it, they have to think about how to deal with the talent pair.

Such a group of people can't keep them to continue to kill... Think of the horrors of a couple of women who are brought around by this group of people. Jiang Zhen's brow can't help but wrinkle.

In this ancient age, the fate of women and twins was always by themselves... his pearl...

When he thought that Zhao Mingzhu could be unfortunate if he was not careful, Jiang Zhen’s mood became extremely bad.

Jiang Zhen and his men discussed the countermeasures, and then they found a place to eat and sleep to raise their spirits.

In the middle of the night, Jiang Zhen woke up all his men, and then the group quietly approached the camp of the group.

Obviously, among the group of people, the status of those Dongyang **** is not high. Those who watch the night at night are those who are Dongyang sluts.