Chapter 152

Here is ancient, and, don't look at the appearance of the Hexing government, which has always been war-torn.

In such a place, there is not enough power in your hand, which is always disturbing.

Jiang Zhen and Wen Ming went out to do business together. After Wen Ming made money, he put the white flowers in his home. He was different. He has been gathering people to train people.

Up to now, there are thousands of adults who have a lot of hard work under Jiang Zhen’s hands. Some of them are doing darts in the Jin Zhen darts, and some will follow him to the sea.

After he returned from overseas, he gave these people a few days off, and now, it is time to start training.

In the mountain near the cliffside village, there is a special training ground. Jiang Zhen is there to train his men. Today, he went there early.

In the training ground, hundreds of men headed by Zhu Erlin are already waiting.

It’s still early, they are sitting on the ground or on the stakes lazily, then wiping the knife on their hands.

When he first followed Jiang Zhen, he was only seventeen or eight years old. Jiang Ming, who was very free, has now become very stable. He is not a knife but a spear.

At the beginning, Jiang Zhen had no money, so they were trained with bamboo poles. Jiang Ming liked the feeling of using bamboo poles. Later, when he had a big knife made of stainless steel, he was unwilling to change weapons and he was with him. The same, there are several.

Then, Jiang Zhen let people get some spears for them.

"Jiang Ming, I heard that you want a wife?" Zhu Erlin looked at Jiang Ming: "Have you seen your wife?"

"You are stupid!" Jiang Ming looked at Zhu Erlin. His daughter-in-law was what he told him. He was a native of Hecheng County. He got the news no earlier than Zhu Erlin. Have you seen it?

Zhu Erlin looked at Jiang Ming and showed a bit of a long-awaited appearance: "Xiao Ming, you must be better for your wife, or else we will go out for months, if the daughter-in-law runs away, there is no place to cry."

"Do you think that my appearance, the daughter-in-law is willing to run?" Jiang Ming looked at Zhu Erlin: "However, you should be careful."

"Looking for you!" Zhu Erlin smashed his leg to Jiang Zhen.

Seeing that the two men are about to fight, suddenly someone ran outside: "Stop all the time, put the clothes together, hurry!"

"What's wrong?" Zhu Erlin and Jiang Ming let go of each other and looked at them inexplicably.

"The boss is coming!" That humanity.

"When the boss came, he came." Zhu Erlin said, their boss is not more than they are. After the last trip to the sea, they even cut their hair... If they had been out for a long time, they raised it for five months. Raised back, their bosses come back with such a hair, they will be embarrassed!

"With Miss!" the man said again.

"Miss?!" Zhu Erlin was shocked and quickly stood up and sorted out his clothes.

When Jiang Zhen was at sea, he told people how cute Zhao Mingzhu was, so that although they had never seen Zhao Mingzhu, they couldn’t help but love this child.

Under such circumstances, they naturally do not want to reveal their embarrassing side in front of Zhao Mingzhu.

When Zhu Erlin and others packed up, Jiang Zhen came with Zhao Mingzhu.