Chapter 50

Jiang Zhen has not returned for more than 20 days. Zhao Liu is actually very worried. He is worried about what happened to Jiang Zhen.

"Hill, do you say Jiang Zhen will come back?" Zhao Liu asked himself in front of Sun Hill, who was helping his ducks.

Sun Hill has been fishing with Wang Haisheng for many years. Although there are no fishing boats, he can catch some fish by fishing nets.

For example, today, he brought back two special bamboo rafts with fish. This bamboo raft has a big mouth. The smaller the mouth is, the smaller it is inside. The cockroach is filled with cockroaches. The fish dig into it and eat it again. Can't come out.

When I heard Zhao Liu ask myself, Sun Xiaoshan paused and whispered: "I don't know." He said that he took out the fish in the bamboo raft and started to squid.

Sun Hill is willing to eat wild vegetable porridge, but also do not want to eat fish. These days, to catch fish and touch the lion, all for feeding ducks, but Zhao Liu is often reluctant to take the fish to feed the ducks, every day will pick a big fish to cook. Cooked and eaten.

Their family has been eating this for more than 20 days. Although the fish are tired of eating, the family's body is much better, especially Zhao Jinge.

He thought that Jiang Zhen Lao let him eat fish to raise his body. At home, there is no shortage of fish, so try to eat as much as possible. Now the color is getting better.

"They should not be in danger. Jiang Zhen is very powerful. Even if he is in trouble, he should be able to solve it?" Zhao Liu kept talking.

Sun Hill silently threw the fish on his hand and threw it at the ducks.

The ducks that Jiang Zhen bought at the beginning were sick and dead two days, but the others are very good. They have grown a lot, they can eat anything, and they are very lively.

This country raises chickens and raises ducks. It will be stocked for a long time. At that time, chickens and ducks have already been able to recognize the way home, but this is still small and will not be stocked. Even if they are released, they must be stared, so as not to run away. It is.

It’s just that Zhao Fugui didn’t go to work these days. Zhao Liu’s let him make two fences with wooden stakes after their house. She raised the ducks in the big fence and put the five chickens together. Jiang Zhen’s laying hen from the Jiang family was raised in a small fence.

The hen was eating well, and now the weather is getting hot again. Almost every day, the next egg will be laid, and those eggs will be picked up by Zhao Liu’s time. Only after ten days of eggs will they do it. For the family to eat, fresh are kept, waiting for Jiang Zhen to come back to him to eat.

Before seeing Jiang Zhen actually climbed his son's window, she was not happy in her heart, but now she couldn't help but remember, and hoped that Jiang Zhen could come back early and let the villagers know that she didn't tell lies.

Jiang Zhen did not come back soon, but Zhao Jinge came back early.

Now that he is eating well, he has a lot of energy to use, and he can finish the farm work every day and then go home to work.

They didn't have much money at home, they couldn't cover the house, but he carefully cleaned up his house, cleaned up, and found mud all over the house to make his house look. It looks like a new house.

After returning today, Zhao Jinge looked inside and outside and didn't find a job. Finally, he thought about it and simply tossed up his own stove. He pulled all the ash from the stove and cleaned it. He also removed the wok from the stove. Moved outside to scrape the bottom of the pot.