Chapter 92

Jiang Zhenben did not want to touch the big men who were officials, but Master Zheng Er was named to see him, and he obviously could not be dismissed.

Let Zhao Jinge go back to the room first, and Jiang Zhen went to Zheng Yi.

Compared to the yard where Jiang Zhen lived, the courtyard where Zheng Yi lived was called luxury. Even if Jiang Zhen didn't know much about the goods, he knew that the things were very expensive.

However, even so, it does not make Chiang sigh.

The floor of the slate shop, and then flattened it is also a slate, comparable to the various tiles of the future generations? It is all with marble... At this time, people can't polish the marble so smoothly with the later generations, and don't even think about it.

As for the wood board... I have seen all kinds of beautiful, many delicate wooden floors, and the solid wood boards here, Jiang Zhen really doesn't think how beautiful they are.

As for the piece of luxury goods... For those who have no research on antiques and no love for them, modern ornaments are actually more beautiful.

Because of this, against the things in Zheng Yi's house, Jiang Zhen was a little curious and envious.

At the same time, standing in the military position for ten years, Jiang Zhenguang stood, and brought his own momentum. When walking, each step is measured.

Master Zheng Er’s ability to come to see Jiang Zhen because of his great recommendation, I thought it was just an ordinary person who was a good point. There was no surprise. I didn’t expect that the last thing I saw was an extraordinary young man.

Although the young man's skin is dark, his hands are very rough and he is dressed very ordinary. From the details, he can see that his previous days have not been good, but his temperament is very good. He only looks at his appearance, afraid that no one wants to get him. It used to be an ordinary farmer who planted land.

For a moment, Zheng Er’s lord even suspected that his nephew was deceived by someone with ulterior motives.

It’s just... this person is close to their Zheng family, giving something better, but not defrauding anything...

And... In the place of Beijing, they are really nothing, they are not worthy of deceiving them.

Master Zheng Er quickly returned to God and spoke to Jiang Zhen. When he spoke, he did not know whether it was intentional or unintentional. He used Mandarin.

This Mandarin language is very similar to modern Mandarin, and most of the people in Beijing are talking about Mandarin.

After adapting to a few days, Jiang Zhen had already learned this official language. Even because he used to speak Mandarin, he spoke Mandarin, but it was a little Jiangnan accent.

When Master Zheng Er talked to him with the Mandarin language with a Jiangnan accent, he responded with more pure Mandarin.

The official saying is more authentic than Zheng Er.

The expression of Zheng Er’s master was a bit subtle.

Because of the fact that Zheng Yi had been talking to Jiang Zhen in the dialect of Hecheng County, he did not know that Jiang Zhen would still speak Mandarin, and he was shocked at the same time.

Because of the frequent exchanges between Beijing and Jiangnan, Zheng Yi is able to understand a lot of dialects. He can not only understand Mandarin but also some.

Occasionally, when he meets with some readers in Jiangnan, he will show his own Mandarin.

He always felt that he was quite talented in this respect, but now... Jiang Zhen’s one voice is a true standard, and it’s even more serious when it comes to words.