Chapter 26

That night, about because of being hungry, Yang Jiang couldn't sleep, and turned around and kept moving.

Jiang Zhen was annoyed. He gave him a few steps and immediately stunned him, then tied him up.

Before Yang Jiang could get rid of his bundle of ropes, it was because he did not pay attention when he tied people, and later deliberately let him have a chance to escape and intend to intimidate, now...

Jiang Zhen tied Yang Jiang firmly, and the knot was the one who taught Yang Jiang to solve the rope personally, and he was afraid that he could not solve it.

After doing all this, Jiang Zhen got out of the window and planned to go outside to wait for Zhao Jinge.

He left Zhao Jinge with eggs and fried meat, and waited to feed Zhao Jinge.

Just drilling out, Jiang Zhen saw a person standing still in the distance, not Zhao Jinge and who? I don't know how long he has been standing outside.

Is this shy and afraid to come to yourself? Jiang Zhen was so funny, then he pulled the person to the pond again, and took Zhao Jinge’s face and kissed him on the mouth: “I know you will come to me.”

Zhao Jingemu did not speak at the same time, and at the same time clearly felt that there was a kind of numbness that spread from Jiang Zhen’s own place, and eventually covered his whole body, so that he did not want to move.

No, he still has a place to move... I feel that I am a little bit tempted by the things in my life. Zhao Jinge only feels ashamed and can't wait to plunge into the pond and drown himself.

He...so is this?

If his sister-in-law knows that he will meet with people in the middle of the night, it is still like this...

Zhao Jinge sat motionless around Jiang Zhen, but his thoughts drifted away, until he smelled a piece of meat, and he returned.

"Come, eat some eggs and stir-fry." Jiang Zhen clipped a chopstick egg into Zhao Jinge's mouth and gave him a bite of rice.

Zhao Jinge slowly ate and put down a heart.

Jiang Zhen should be with him sincerely. If this is the case, there will be no closeness between the two, and they will always be married in the future.

The next day, under the command of Jiang Zhen, the furniture in Jiang Chengxiang’s house was all moved to his new house, and together with the Jiang’s big iron pot and pots and pans.

Just a little clean up, this new house will be able to live...

Jiang Zhen used a waist knife to drive Yang Jiang to look at his own house, and then returned to the Jiang family for lunch with the help of the villagers.

After eating, Jiang Zhen reached out to Jiang Chengxiang: "What is the silver instrument, are you ready?"

"This is a household registration document, silver..." Jiang Chengxiang looked at Jiang Laotai, and the money was collected by Jiang Laotai.

"Give you." Jiang Laotai took out a bag of silver.

Jiang Zhenyu measured the purse in his hand and said to Jiang Chengcai: "Give me a rod and say it."

Jiang Chengcai has been standing far away. He did not expect to be stared by Jiang Zhen. He only felt unlucky and did not dare to disobey. He immediately took a scale.

Many people in the country have their own names in their homes, and these are called a little bit of error, and the scales are made of stone.

The Jiang family said that when weighing something, the weight of the thing will be slightly heavier than the actual one. The result is the same. The bag of silver is said to be less than forty-two, only thirty-nine two. .