Chapter 42

Zhao Jinge doesn't know how to deal with the current situation. The whole person seems to be dull, his eyes are full of sorrow, and Zhao Liu's...

Zhao Liu had been entangled by Li Liu before, until Jiang Zhen came, he got rid of Li Liu’s hiding, and then he watched Jiang Zhen teach Li Zugen there.

At the beginning, she was a little grateful to Jiang Zhen. Although she had thought about advising Zhao Jinge to agree to the marriage of Li, the behavior of Li’s family today made her very angry. Therefore, she was very happy to see Li Zugen being beaten.

Of course, how much has been a little scared.

The result... Jiang Zhen actually said that she was fascinated by her golden brother?

Under the entanglement of Li Liu's entanglement, Zhao Liu, who was so stunned, suddenly heard such a sentence, and she shed tears subconsciously. This was scared, and there was a little surprise in the faintness - I didn't expect her family gold. Brothers are also liked by someone, some people grab it!

Zhao Liu suddenly cried, which made the villagers in Hexi Village more sympathetic to her.

Fortunately, Zhao refused the Li Zugen before, but did not expect to be a comet now.

That Jiang Zhen is so guilty about her mother, if she is really guilty of Zhao Jinge, she may not be able to do Zhao Liu’s work, and the old lady who is going to see a doctor and take medicine from time to time to let her go out of her own life!

"You, you..." Li Zugen looked at Jiang Zhen and said nothing, and regretted it at the same time. If he knew that Zhao Jinge had such a comet around him, he would definitely not come to Zhao Jinge.

"What are you?" Jiang Zhen patted his face with a slap: "Don't you come to Zhao Jinge to know if you don't? If I see you in Hexi Village in the future, I will see you once!"

Jiang Zhen let go of the rumors, and this really scared the Li family.

Although Li Zugen will take him in the Lijia Village, he will only be able to call a few of his uncles. This is enough for the Zhao family who have no help in Hexi Village, but now runs out of a Jiang Zhen...

The people in Lijiacun are not fools. Who wants to get a wife and a daughter to Li Zugen, to offend a comet that even the servants are willing to fight?

Therefore, at this time, the Li Zugen family was afraid that even the uncles of the family would not come, and they could only fight in vain.

Speaking of it, if there is no Jiang Zhen crossing, the Li family's set may still allow Li Zugen to reach Zhao Jinge.

Zhao Fugui and Zhao Jinge are both honest and honest people. They are not very likely to talk. They will only be able to hide when they are entangled. They can't solve the Li family. When Zhao Jinge’s reputation broke down, everyone urged him to marry. In order not to worry about his parents, he might have married him.

But now...not to mention that Jiang Zhen jumped out and rushed, it was Zhao Jinge himself...He liked Jiang Zhen in his heart, and he wouldn’t marry Li Zugen.

The five sons of Li’s father and son who were thrown into a row by Jiang Zhen eventually left. The people of Hexi Village who had good things followed up. They were planning to go to Lijiacun to talk to people they knew. Things, by the way, publicize Jiang Zhen’s "He Hewei name."

However, some people have stayed and want to know what Jiang Zhen and Zhao will do next.

"Look what? Look at it!" Jiang Zhen frowned and looked at it. Just let these people watch the fun. Nothing, now he doesn't want people to watch the fun.