Chapter 69

When Jiang Zhen and the merchants signed the contract, they were very cautious. They even said that they would go to the door to see the situation first, and then they decided whether the business should be done.

It is his prudence that makes those businessmen more trusting in him.

On this day's effort, Jiang Zhen is dealing with those businessmen, and his men are a little embarrassed.

They had to pay for debts all the time before, and now... they have to protect these people from doing business.

It’s a bit weird...

However, some people feel weird, but there are more people who are very happy.

It’s better to have a business student than to be a thug, and they are standing here wearing the same clothes. The people around them look at their eyes with awe, this feeling is really great!

They faintly felt something that Jiang Zhen said before.

Jiang Zhen was busy for a day before he wrote down the situation and address of all the merchants who wanted to ship the goods. Then, he still has a lot of things to do.

"Golden brother, how do you feel today?" When he came home, Jiang Zhen asked Zhao Jinge.

Zhao Jinge is a bit embarrassed. He has no other feelings except that Jiang Zhen is particularly powerful today.

Jiang Zhen smiled and put an arm on his shoulder. The two men walked back together and walked forward. While walking, Jiang Zhen said something to Zhao Jinge, such as which businessman looked at it. Reliable, for example, which businessman should be well grasped, talked about becoming a long-term business.

"I have too few people in my hands..." Later, Jiang Zhen couldn't help but frown.

There are more than thirty people in Jiang Zhen’s hand, is there still less? Zhao Jinge looked at Jiang Zhen with surprise.

People in this year, business is rarely chained. After all, traffic is too inconvenient, so even those big businessmen, there are not many people under their hands. Jiang Zhen now feels that he has too few people in his hands, in Zhao Jinge’s opinion. Somewhat strange.

However, Jiang Zhen has seen how developed the modern logistics industry is. He now has more than 30 people. He can only go one line when he goes out. Under such circumstances, he naturally feels that he has too few people.

"Golden brother, you said our business, what is the name?" asked Jiang Zhen.

"Would you like to name?"

"Of course, I have to name it," Jiang Zhen said with a smile. "It's better than... it's called Jin Zhen's Escort."

Don't look at the martial arts novels, there are all kinds of e-mails. In fact, in the history of Jiang Zhen, the darts came to the Qing Dynasty, and then they began to grow rapidly. At the end of the Qing Dynasty, even many dynasties. Ministers, all of them are invited to protect themselves and protect their own houses.

Of course, in the Ming dynasty before the Qing dynasty, there were already people who would help people to protect their goods, protect the safety of businessmen, and even help people to fight against debts. At that time, it was called playing.

If this big Qi continues to develop, it is estimated that it will develop a trip and a dart. However, Jiang Zhen is leading a group of thugs, and he has opened the dart directly.

After Jiang Zhen took Zhao Jinge back, he opened himself to the Escort and told Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liushi about going out.

Jiang Zhen is a very thoughtful person and very capable. Zhao Fugui and Zhao Liu will naturally stop him. After Zhao Fugui’s indulgence, he only took out all the money that Jiang Zhen gave before: “When you go out, you always have more money around you.”