Chapter 78

The place where the fleet is now is in the territory of Guangping.

This Guangping River is sparse, so the drought will be particularly serious, and because of this, the people here are generally a bandit, not a otter.

After all... the people here are not watery.

Therefore, Zheng Yi will feel that he should be safe. However, they are still in danger.

The first to find the otter was the boat at the forefront. After they discovered the otter, they blew a special whistle.

Some piercing, piercing the night sky with a screaming voice, ringing over the canal, suddenly awakened everyone who was sleeping on the boat.

Jiang Zhen rolled over and climbed up from the bed. He had already heard the whistle before, knowing the meaning of the whistle and knowing that they were in danger.

"Golden brother, hurry to get dressed and go to the deck." Jiang Zhen confronted Zhao Jinluo, and then dressed in the shortest time to come to the cabin where Zheng Yi lived.

"Zheng Shao." Jiang Zhen screamed, and his voice just fell, the cabin door was opened.

Opening the door was Zheng Yi’s little sister. Zheng Yi was still wearing clothes in a hurry and saw Jiang Zhen. He immediately asked, “What happened outside?”

"The specific situation is not clear, it should be that the boat in front of the boat found the water." Jiang Zhen opened the window of the cabin where Zheng Yi is located. This cabin is located above the big ship and can clearly see the outside situation.

Under the bright moonlight, Jiang Zhen clearly saw that a lot of little lights were moving towards this side.

"The number of otters is a bit more, we are surrounded." Jiang Zhen said again.

Some of the shouts were uploaded from several other ships and floated into the cabin, but the wind was too loud to hear.

This ancient communication was inconvenient. It is night, and even the news before several ships is not very convenient.

Zheng Yi’s heart was irritated, but Jiang Zhen was very calm: “Zheng Shao, I am coming to ask for help, can I let me move freely?”

"Freedom of action?" Zheng Yi asked inexplicably.

"I want to leave this boat." Jiang Zhen explained.

He did not have the experience of commanding the water war, but with a few people to attack, this is used to it.

The moonlight tonight is very good. Zheng Yi saw Jiang Zhen’s expression through the moonlight and subconsciously said: “Yes.”

"I will arrange it right away," Jiang Zhendao, turned straight out of the window.

Zheng Yifei quickly came to the window and saw that Jiang Zhen had already borrowed several forces to fall on the deck.

On the deck, Jiang Zhen’s people had gathered for thirty, and they were neatly arranged. When Jiang Zhen went, he turned over a few late.

Zheng Yi looked at the side and finished his clothes. At this time, Lu Dacai rushed in, and when he came, he was dissatisfied: "When Jiang Zhen lived more than me, why didn't he protect the young master?"

Xiao Yi, who was around Zheng Yi, looked at Lu Da’s eyes in a complicated way: "Lu Ye, Chiang Guan has already been here, and gone."

Lu Da’s expression is a stiff one.

At this time, Zheng Yi also looked back from the window: "Jiang Zhen and his people have all gathered on the deck."

Lu Da was suddenly stunned. He walked to the window and saw that the people of Jiang Zhen had gathered on the deck.