Chapter 150

Merchants can always smell the taste of interest and then arrive in the shortest possible time.

The pier at Yabian Village was not known for three years ago. However, in the past two years, many merchants in Hexing have known such a place. Some people even arranged for people to wait here, as long as they got When Jiang Zhen and Wen Ming returned from the sea, they immediately came here.

If you can buy it from the rarity of overseas, if you can buy it first, it may be several times the profit. Who is not going to rush?

Jiang Zhen said that he should accompany his family well, but the next day, he was busy and was busy handling the goods.

What he got back this time, the most precious thing for Jiang Zhen is potatoes and peppers.

That's right, he got some potatoes and peppers from the hands of the Europa people this time, but the amount is very small. It is not easy to plant it on a large scale.

However, for Jiang Zhen, these two are the most precious, but for others it is not the case.

These merchants are all directed at glazed mirrors and colored glazes. In addition, they also like all kinds of gems.

When Jiang Zhen and Wen Ming came up, they sold half of the mirrors and colored glazes. This is because they know that the people brought by Zheng Yi are absolutely not rich and expensive, but now they are not going to leave the rest. All the sons have been sold.

To do business, you must always learn to wait for the price.

After more and more businessmen came to the beach, Jiang Zhen and Wen Ming, two people, did not come out for a while, only let the people who brought them relatively worthless things to sell.

Now in July, it is translated into the Gregorian calendar, it should be September, the weather has not cooled down, but it is not too hot, and overall it is very comfortable.

Jiang Zhenyi took a child and went to his own "private beach" to play.

In fact, he wants to bring Zhao Jinge with him. Unfortunately, Zhao Jinge and Jin Zhen's e-mail have to deal with things. They can't play with them. He didn't force them.

On the private beach of Zhao’s family, some vines growing on the sand were planted, and a large pavilion was set up. This was just the rising tide, and the sea could even occasionally rush under the gazebo.

Jiang Zhen looked at the situation, simply took off his coat, then lay down under the gazebo, and let the two children play around.

Zhao Mingzhu took a small bucket and took a small shovel to dig the sand. Zhao Chengyu looked at Jiang Zhen curiously, then grabbed the bulge of Jiang Zhen’s chest and licked his mouth.

Jiang Zhen: "..."

His son asked the nurse to breastfeed, and it was not long before weaning. This is... want to eat milk?

"Hey, you dig with me." Zhao Mingzhu dug himself for a while and was tired, wanting Jiang Zhen to accompany him.

Jiang Zhen didn't want to move at all this time: "Pearl you dig yourself... So, how many pearls do you dig in the pearl, and then bury it?"

Jiang Zhen said as he grabbed a handful of sand on his stomach.

Zhao Jinge is very fond of the two children. If they are free, they are willing to accompany them. Zhao Liu’s Zhao Fugui is also the same, but they can never let their daughters bury themselves like Jiang Zhen.

Zhao Mingzhu thinks that all this is very strange now. She dug the sand and giggled to bury Jiang Zhen.

Zhao Chengyu is coming to learn from his sister. When he saw his sister doing this, he and his sister began to bury Jiang Zhen.