Chapter 115

Qingfeng Tower slowly got on the right track. Jiang Zhen began to prepare for the Qingfeng Building on the other side of the Fucheng City. It was the blue brick that was burned out by himself. He also fell a lot. The Qingfeng Building here used a Zheng family. The old house, but the Fucheng side, it is better to build all the better.

In order to build the breeze building on the Fucheng side, Jiang Zhen even deliberately spent money to hire a lot of carpenters, and then let them create some entertainment facilities that suit their own ideas.

He has never played such a high-altitude golf ball, and he doesn’t know how to get it. But what about billiards bowling can be a cottage. Of course, after he thinks of playing the game, he must first tell Zheng Yi and then let Zheng Yi Re-starting a completely different, poetic and artistic name.

Jiang Zhen spent a lot of time on the breeze upstairs, but also did not forget his own Escort.

The weather is getting colder and colder now, but the business of the Escort is not worse at all, but it is better.

When the common people celebrate the New Year, they will add some clothes to buy some meat, let alone those rich people... When they were years ago, no matter what goods, they would sell very well!

The small businessmen in Hecheng County were almost all dispatched, and they did all the business. In the past, they all hired people to shake the boat and walked around, but now...

As long as you spend a little money, you can take a big boat from the Jin Zhen Dart Bureau to do business, and you can still have a cold wind in the cabin...

Many people have found the Jin Zhen darts bureau, and the bed under Jiang Zhen’s hands is almost too busy. Later, Zheng Yi rented two big ships to him, only to let him slow down.

Nowadays, on the ship of the Jin Zhen Dart Bureau, there will be a very conspicuous "shock" flag, and all the people in the Jin Zhen darts will wear uniform clothes. As a result, the people of Hecheng County, on this dart, It is getting more and more understood.

"I heard that people who are in the Jin Zhen darts have earned a lot!"

"There was a person in our alley who had never been to school before. I followed the grandfather who recognized a few words and went to Jin Zhen's Escort. Now I can earn four or two dollars a month!"

"What is the only thing that can be counted? The Zheng Baoning on my side, you all know, I used to give some money to the duvet to make money. Now he specializes in running a line with a boat, not taking a silver or two in a month. And there are bonuses... In the past, his family had a hard time, but now everyone is wearing new clothes."

"The owner of the Jin Zhen Dart Bureau, I heard that it is also a friend with Zheng Da Li’s young master. That Qingfeng Building is the two of them. It’s only a golden egg! I don’t know him. How much have you earned!"

......

The people of Hecheng County are almost all talking about the Jin Zhen Escort.

When Song Li started standing in the early days, he wanted to hear people say a few words of Jin Zhen's bad news. In the end, he heard a fire.

At this time, some people saw him: "Song Li! You are a Song Li, you will stop me!"

The man shouted, and then rushed toward Song Li: "Song Li, I and you have no enmity, why do you want to lie to me? I lost a good job in vain!"

It turned out that when the person Jin Zhen darts recruited, Song Li did not only persuade Zheng Baoning, in fact, he also advised several other people.