Chapter 133

The Jin Zhen Escort is renting a facade to pick up the business near the dock in Fucheng. Recently, Zhao Jinge felt that the light facade was too small. Not only could he not live, but he could not put the goods, he would take the dividend of Zheng Yigang’s Qingfeng Building. I bought a house in Fucheng and hanged the plaque of the "Golden Dart Bureau."

At this moment, he went out from the dart, and took him to the street with his waiter, and went to the doctor.

After staying in Fucheng for a long time, Zhao Jinge was already very familiar with Fucheng. It didn't take long before he came to a nearby drugstore and found the doctor inside.

"Where are you uncomfortable?" The old lady looked at Zhao Jinge and asked.

"No, doctor, I want you to show me, I am pregnant." Zhao Jinge reached out.

The doctor saw a lot of knowledge. She saw that Zhao Jinge was a double child. When he heard the words, he gave Zhao Jinge a pulse.

Zhao Jinge looked forward to the doctor, but after the doctor let go of his hand, he shook his head.

"This lady, you are not pregnant." The doctor said.

"Oh..." Zhao Jinge was somewhat lost.

"This lady, you have been too tired recently, so it is not easy to have children when you are tired. If you want to have pregnancy, it is best to have a prescription to nurse." The doctor said again.

Zhao Jinge was really tired in the past few days. When he thought about it, he nodded and agreed: "That doctor, you will give me some medicine. I have a little sleep recently. What should I eat?" He is so big, not yet. How to take medicine, but these days, I feel uneasy all day, making him tired, but I want to take some medicine.

The doctor looked at Zhao Jinge with a tired face and a good old but some old clothes, and soon opened a recipe, written in the square, are red dates, such as Ejiao, the price is not expensive. Raise the body.

The doctor on the Fucheng side is still a little different from the doctor in Hecheng County. At least, the doctor here will make more money than the doctor of Hecheng County.

Zhao Jinge is like this. In fact, it’s okay to take a good rest, but isn’t it bad to eat some medicine?

"You can go there to take medicine." The doctor opened the party and he was facing Zhao Jin.

This formula is not expensive, seventy and one text, one can eat a pair to eat every day, Zhao Jinge took out one or two silver, they bought ten.

This medicine is to be weighed, and it takes a lot of effort. Zhao Jinge is waiting for him. When he waits, he is somewhat distracted.

Jiang Zhen didn't know how to do it anymore.

Although the sky has warmed up a bit now, it is still very cold, and I don’t know how Jiang Zhen’s days are outside. What happened to him when it rains...

If he is ill, this is lacking in medicine outside...

When Zhao Jinge thought more and more uncomfortable, at this moment, he suddenly felt someone falling over himself.

Although he was somewhat distracted, he was still alert. He saw the situation subconsciously let go. The man was awkward and finally squatted on the counter of the drugstore.

She was fine, but her luck was not so good. The smashing of the medicine bag wrapped in paper on her hand was smashed. Many herbs were sprinkled out of the paper bag.

Zhao Jinge discovered that this woman who almost wrestled was a woman in her thirties. She was pale and looked uncomfortable. She just fell over to him, fearing that it was too uncomfortable.