Chapter 170

Jiang Zhen is now so large that the pavilion is so large that in the big Qi, it is naturally inserted.

It was with the help of these people that he was able to get a lot of disaster victims to come to China, and he got some news from the Daqi Dynasty.

For example, the people of the Daqi court felt that they did not really enthron, and they really did not come to fight them.

For the emperor of Daqi, perhaps the face is the most important, if he is a high-profile... Even if the big Qi is very unstable, the emperor, who may be big, will still attack him.

After that, he still made a big fortune.

Jiang Zhen got back a lot of victims from Daqi, and gathered a lot of artisans to form a research institute.

In this era, the European side has begun to study the steam engine, and he can't fall behind.

Jiang Zhen gave the craftsmen some directions, and then let them toss themselves. As for himself, he put his kung fu on education.

Of course, now he does not need to do everything personally, so although he has done a lot of things, he still stays with Zhao Jinge every day, and then he and Zhao Jinge get along with each other.

The two are obviously old wives, but this time they get along, others look at them, it is exactly like a newlyweds.

I handle my official duties during the day and sleep with Zhao Jinge at night... Jiang Zhen feels that this life is particularly comfortable.

Zhao Jinge felt very comfortable at first, but after a while, he felt that he had been unable to do so.

One day when he got up and sat by the bed, he suddenly found his stomach full of fat.

He is fat!

Although he lacked exercise in the past few years, he was at least not fat, but recently...

He said that he wants to exercise, but he did not exercise. Not only that, but he also ate more.

In this way, he is not fat to blame!

Zhao Jinge wondered that he must exercise more, and Jiang Zhen is also in favor of this.

When a person is old, it is easy to get a high blood fat, high blood sugar and high blood sugar. There is no instrument in this year. If such a disease is not detected, it can only be prevented in advance.

"Golden brother, don't worry, you will go to exercise with me tomorrow morning." Jiang Zhen is facing Zhao Jin.

Zhao Jinge nodded and said: "You can't make me any more today, lest I can't get up tomorrow."

"Well, I must not bother you." Jiang Zhendao, he is very old, and he can't stand it every day...

Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge slept early this day. The next day, the two got up early.

Then, Jiang Zhen took Zhao Jinge and exercised.

The two ran around their dwellings.

In order to accommodate Zhao Jinge, Jiang Zhen ran very slowly, and even began to ponder other methods of exercise - he and Zhao Jinge are not too young, after exercise, or do not run as well, or else hurt the knee, unlucky Still yourself.

"Golden brother, how do you feel?" Jiang Zhen looked at Zhao Jinge.

"Alright." Zhao Jin said, although he has less exercise, but running so, it is really nothing.

The two finally ran a full circle around the Toyo's palace.

"Run a circle today, if you have a few days, you can try to run two laps." Jiang Zhen is facing Zhao Jin.