Chapter 97

After Jiang Zhen and Zhao Jinge went home, they could not play cards immediately.

They were stopped at home by Feng Jingyuan and Feng Chenglin.

Feng Jingyuan actually wanted to find Jiang Zhen to apologize to Jiang Zhen, but he has never been able to find anyone.

He went to the dock to inquire about a circle, knowing that Jiang Zhen was actually coming from Jiangnan with Zheng Yi. After living in the house of Zheng family, he taught his son a meal and then began to look for Chiang. The earthquake, the result until today, was to find Jiang Zhen’s residence, and immediately came with his son. After knocking on the door and being told that Jiang Zhen was not at home, he waited at the door.

Feng Chenglin was twice ugly in Jiang Zhen’s hands. He was unwilling to come over, but he was forced by his father. In the end, Bai Fat’s face had to even squeeze out a smile.

Both father and son were a little fat. At this moment, the two chubby people stood at the door of Jiang Zhen’s house with two door gods, and their faces showed a smile.

"Master Jiang, I can't help it. I really can't help it. Before the dog was too reckless, I made a few words against Master Jiang. Jiang, I took him to pay for the crime." Feng Jingyuan smiled and pointed at her finger. The things that the next two people are picking up: "Small care, not respect."

Jiang Zhen was originally in order to prevent Feng from finding him. He would go to the Zheng family's banquet. I didn't expect this Feng family to come to him to apologize for the gift.

"Master Jiang, this time, the dogs are not good, but also ask the Jiang Master to have a large number of ..." Feng Jingyuan again, the gesture is very low.

I have come to apologize, and naturally I have to be sincere.

And... this is a good apology, he knows Jiang Zhen, maybe he can still hear a little Zheng from the Jiang Zhen...

At the beginning, Feng Jingyuan also felt that this Jiang Zhen should have wanted to marry Shen Anxin and win the Shen family. However, he later saw Jiang Zhen being valued by Zheng Yi, and later he heard that he did not have much contact with Shen Anxin. After that, I know that it is not the case at all.

That's it... I have a good talk with Jiang Zhen, and the two sides may be able to pull on the relationship.

"I know." Jiang Zhendao: "I am too lazy to care about him."

Feng Jingyuan’s face is happy: “Master Jiang, I have a table in Tianxianglou...”

"I received this gift, I will not go to your son's troubles, as long as he does not get into trouble everywhere!" Jiang Zhen interrupted the other party's words.

Since the gifts are delivered to the door, Jiang Zhen will certainly not accept it. As for what to eat, even if it is.

"Come on, move things in." Jiang Zhen shouted at his house and said: "He Chunsheng, you come to the guest." Under his hand, there are not many people, He Qiusheng is in the row. No.

Feng Jingyuan also thought about the close relationship with Jiang Zhenla. When he thought that Jiang Zhen was so neat, he did not let him say a word more? I have been paralyzed for a while.

At this moment, the door of the house that he had not knocked on for a long time was opened, and then dozens of men rushed out of the house.

Feng Jingyuan jumped in his heart and subconsciously stepped back. Feng Chenglin quickly hid behind his father.

There are so many people in this house!

This Jiang Zhen called so many people out, shouldn't it be to beat them? !