Chapter 66

Time is not early, Jiang Zhen did not go to the county, but bid farewell to other people, and then took Zhao Jinge to Hexi Village.

"Golden brother, are you good with those few beaters? They have to invite you to drink." After a while, Jiang Zhen asked casually.

Zhao Jinge heard the words, and the expression suddenly became extremely tangled.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Zhen saw that Zhao Jinge's expression was not quite right. At the moment, his heart was tight. Is there anything else in it?

"They... said to ask me to drink flowers and wine." Zhao Jin Gedao, some uneasy and a little scared, afraid that Jiang Zhen was angry.

Jiang Zhen noticed his emotions, but he was not angry at all. Instead, he laughed and then took Zhao Jinge.

"You..." Zhao Jinge looked at Jiang Zhen with some anger, and Jiang Zhen responded differently from what he thought.

"I just didn't think about it," Jiang Zhen chuckled. "How can they ask you to drink flowers and drink? Please come to me?" Zhao Jinge looked very serious and old-fashioned. People who drink wine.

Zhao Jinge immediately looked at Jiang Zhen, Jiang Zhen wants to drink wine? !

"Well, I won't go, you are not allowed to go. We are all family members." Jiang Zhendao, his eyes flashed slightly - those people wanted to ask Zhao Jinge to drink flowers... Oh!

"Yeah." Zhao Jinge nodded. If there is a family, you should not drink wine!

"Jiang Zhen, if you do this today, will it not be very good." After another paragraph, Zhao Jinge couldn't help but ask, Jiang Zhen went to grab Liu Hetou, is there really no problem?

"I have always had revenge for revenge, and I have to pay for it. He provokes me, and I have to pay a price." Jiang Zhen laughed, he still has a sense of doing things, and he will never let Liu Hetou jumped into the wall, and the gambler is indeed not What good things, as for anything else...

Zheng Dashao and Zhang were arguing that he could give Liu Hetou a lesson to the restless.

I thought that Liu Heitou had to go to the door to make trouble when he and Jiang Zhencheng were in love. Zhao Jinge also felt that what they did today was nothing.

However, Jiang Zhen said that "there is grace to repay", but it makes him feel a bit unpleasant.

He is because of Jiang Zhen’s grace, Jiang Zhencai is so good to him, if the person who saved Jiang Zhen was someone else...

However, this is also a good thing. Jiang Zhen will have a good time, and he will not suddenly want him.

After thinking about it, Zhao Jinge smiled.

"Golden brother, do you have anything you want?" asked Jiang Zhen.

Zhao Jinge shook his head, he has nothing left now, just...

Zhao Jinge looked at the small silver bracelet that had been handcuffed to him before, and he felt a move. He wanted a child now, a child with Jiang Zhen.

When you have children, this family will not be scattered.

"Then let's get some food." Jiang Zhen saw Zhao Jinge shaking his head, thinking about the road, and then knocking on the door of a family they passed by.

There were two little **** that had just grown up in the house of the family. Jiang Zhen bought one with them and went home.

Since Zhao Jinge has nothing to ask for, they will buy something to go back and eat.