Chapter 71

This time, Jiang Zhen took two of his men's boats and basically only wandered around Hecheng County. Many places he went to were directly with him and Wang Haisheng, so it is relatively safe.

But in the end it was the first time to go out, so he had a lot of things to do.

After eating dinner for a while, Jiang Zhen got up, and at this time, their boat was slowly approaching Fucheng.

Waiting on the boat, Jiang Zhen’s men felt quite novel, no one was bored, but when the boat landed, Jiang Zhen asked them to move some of the goods that could be moved out of the boat in advance, and arranged for people to watch the night, among them, Some people are not happy.

That person is of course Liu Hetou.

"It’s all night, why should we work?" Liu Hetou is somewhat dissatisfied.

"You can't do it, you can't follow me... Do you think it's hard for me to find a few things to do for me?" Jiang Zhen smiled and looked at the past.

He didn't have anything before, and he wouldn't want someone to come. He added that he was afraid that Liu Hetou would not be able to pack up his clothes and would find trouble for himself. So he would accept this group of people, but wait for the future...

In fact, it is better for Wang Haisheng’s brothers to work like this.

When Jiang Zhen came out, Liu Hetou’s heart was a jump.

He himself is a must-have, and he feels that Jiang Zhen is mostly like this. He followed Jiang Zhen, and there are so many people watching. Jiang Zhen can't keep him in order to keep his chills, but if he walks away from here...

Jiang Zhen guy, but I have seen blood!

Liu Hetou suddenly stopped crying.

Others were shocked when they heard Jiang Zhen’s words. When they thought about it, they found that Jiang Zhen was quite right.

In this year, the most important thing is the people. With the treatment given by Jiang Zhen, it is very simple to recruit people in the future, but they are... they are not beaten here, what can they do?

These people will work harder when they work.

Jiang Zhen is very satisfied with this. He also ponders that the punishment and reward measures should be improved. Then, if things are sloppy, they should go out directly.

A lot of goods were moved out of the boat in advance and placed in the open space. Jiang Zhen arranged for the people to guard and returned to the boat.

Zhao Jinge also helped to count the goods. When he arrived in the room, Jiang Zhen took his hand: "Is it tired?"

"Not tired." Zhao Jin said, this work is really nothing to him.

Although Zhao Jinge said that he was not tired, it was the first time they went out. This evening, Jiang Zhen did not intend to do anything... the result...

"Jiang Zhen, you said that you have to teach me at night... What do you want to teach me?" Zhao Jinge looked at Jiang Zhen curiously.

Jiang Zhen wants to teach Zhao Jinge, of course, is the way to prevent the bed from shaking.

For example... Zhao Jinge is on his head and moves on his own.

Zhao Jinge is actually very forbearing. He has taken the initiative to take the initiative. For Jiang Zhen, he is absolutely ashamed.

Of course, it is not bad to have a shy partner. Jiang Zhen actually enjoys a little bit of development of Zhao Jinge, not to mention that Zhao Jinge always cooperates with him very much...