Chapter 46

When Jiang Zhen went to give Zhao Jinge a meal, he did not specifically avoid people. However, the land of Zhao Dahu’s home was close to the canal, and the land there was still his home. So there was no one in the village.

Zhao Jinge had been tired for a morning, but when he saw Jiang Zhen, he felt that he was mentally up again, and his mouth was unconsciously pulling on both sides.

He used to secretly eat the food brought by Jiang Zhen in the woods, but this time, he was sitting on the field and eating it. He hoped that others could see it and knew that Jiang Zhen was good to him.

However... even if someone saw it, it was quickly told that Jiang Zhen was eating at the Zhao family.

He is giving dinner to Zhao Jinge, but this is the meal of Zhao's family... Isn't this the blame of others?

No one envied Zhao Jinge at all.

Zhao Jinge and Zhao Liu are a little depressed, but Jiang Zhen did not take it seriously.

He always cares about the eyes of others. If you have time to care about what the people in the village are thinking about, he might as well find time to earn more money.

This is not a modern peace society. If you are too poor in modern times, you can find a relief center to eat. Here, if you don’t have money, you may be starved to death.

With too little money on hand, he can't help but feel at ease.

"I am going to the county town in the afternoon." Seeing Zhao Jinge eating almost, Jiang Zhen told Zhao Jin.

"What to do?" Zhao Jinge is somewhat puzzled.

"Go to sell things, you can rest assured, I will be back at night." Jiang Zhen smiled at Zhao Jinge.

Jiang Zhen wants to go to the county town to sell it, the remaining kelp salted fish, and the fish he just caught this morning.

He had already had this plan. The kelp was soaked up yesterday, and the goods were ready. After saying hello to Zhao Jinge, he took Wang Haisheng out.

When they arrived in the county, they just caught up with the county night in the county. At this time, many people have dinner at 4 or 5 in the afternoon, and before that, some of them will go to the streets to buy a dish.

Jiang Zhen parked the boat near the dock, just like when he was in Fucheng, he started to pay for a kelp and sold it.

There are fewer people in the county than in Fucheng, but some people still buy it. After all, there is really a lot of money, and once you buy more people, because of the herd mentality, even if some people don’t actually buy it, they will come over. Have a look.

Since I have come to see it... there are few people who have to buy it.

Most people come to buy kelp, but some people buy more expensive salted fish, and fresh fish are also sold well...

In modern times, sea fish will be sold frozen, but freshwater fish are sold. After all, the taste of dead fish is not good, it will be very embarrassing, but this time is not.

At this time, people basically sell dead fish.

They caught the fish and piled them on the street to sell. Even if the fish was still alive at the beginning, it would take a long time to die. This is no way to do it. At this time, unlike the modern faucet, it will come out, and there is an oxygen pump. Go to the water and get a bigger bucket of water...

In this year, if you have a big wooden barrel to sell live fish, it is already very troublesome to move in and out of the barrel...so in addition to the more wealthy people, the big guys are generally buying and selling dead fish.