Chapter 40

After the matchmaker was driven away, the Zhao family had already done so. However, they felt that things had gone, and the Li Zugen family refused to give up.

In fact, Li Zugen does not want to marry Zhao Jinge. He grows very thin. Zhao Jinge can go one head higher than him. Standing with others, he is expected to think that he is a double child. Under such circumstances, he can see Zhao Jinge. It’s strange.

But this family of his family...

Li Zugen’s father is as thin as he is, and his mother is not a hard-working man. The following four children are the oldest ten-year-old, and they are still small, but they eat a lot.

They... can’t sit on the mountain.

If there are other options, the Li family will definitely not choose Zhao Jinge, but is there no other choice? Under the persuasion of the parents, Li Zugen bite his teeth and finally agreed to Zhao Jinge, and then they had more actions.

After He Mian’s unfavorable teacher, Li Zugen’s mother, Li Liu, personally went into battle. She found Zhao’s family, and complained and cried, asking her son Zhao Jinge.

Zhao Liu is naturally unwilling, but Li Zugen’s mother is extremely resilience. If she does not aim, she will not give up, but she is entangled every day.

Moreover, she is different from He Jingpo. He was depreciated by Zhao Jinge at the beginning, but she almost took Zhao Jinge to the sky. She said that she really wanted Zhao Jinge to be her daughter-in-law, and she would definitely be good to Zhao Jinge in the future.

"Golden brother, this child, I like it when I was young. If it wasn't for my family, the boy looked at the surname Xu, and Jin Geer had already become my daughter-in-law."

"I see this ten miles and eight townships, no better than Jin Geer, which may be disgusted? You can't listen to the matchmaker."

"Golden brother went to our house, we will definitely be good to him, and will never be neglected."

"The four children will be recruited in the future, and Jin Geer enters the door and becomes a family, sure that his child is the most important."

......

This Li Liu’s coming to the Zhao family every day seems to be very sincere, just like when they first asked Zhao Jinge for a kiss.

She was so sincere, and gradually, the people in Hexi Village began to talk to her.

Although Zhao Liu does not like to communicate with others, there are still some people who know in Hexi Village. These days, Zhao’s family is so lively. These people came to the Zhao family to watch the fun, watched and persuaded Zhao Liu. Come.

"Your family of gold brothers can't always marry."

"You see the old bald head in the village who can't get on the daughter-in-law. He starved to death in the house the year before, no one knows."

"This person is hurt, and someone has to help."

"Zhao's life is not good now, but it is like this. When Jin Geer marries and helps to get the day out, they can't thank Jin Geer, is it good for Jin Geer?"

......

These people are not malicious. They persuaded them to feel so sincerely.

Zhao Liu is not a firm person. She did not like Li Zugen before, but now I listen to these people chanting... She suddenly found that Li Zugen... is not particularly bad.

Although their home is a mess, but there is a good place, Jin Geer, as long as he is willing to work, will not be hungry, and the family is very small, Jin Geer can also clean up people.