Chapter 12

The more Zhao Jinge thinks, the faster the heartbeat, and the place where the pregnancy is pregnant is still somewhat hot.

He rubbed his hand on the pit of his eyebrows several times, and he exhaled a long breath.

When he was so big, he was the first time someone expressed his affection for him. He was quite flattered and felt at the same time.

He really has nothing good, so is it possible to actually understand the meaning of Jiang Zhen?

Also, how did he just turn away? He just left, Jiang Zhen will not be upset, will he misunderstand him?

He is quite satisfied with Jiang Zhen. He has been working hard for so many years. He is also a little tired. Naturally, he hopes that someone can accompany him in the future.

Zhao Jinge thought a lot, and unconsciously, he has already reached the edge of the bamboo forest near Zhao Dahu’s house.

Just then, he was suddenly pulled by his hand.

Zhao Jinge was shocked. He was about to start the person who suddenly pulled himself. He saw Jiang Zhen’s face and quickly put down his raised fist.

"Golden brother, give you two more eggs." Jiang Zhen gave the remaining two eggs to Zhao Jinge. He followed Zhao Jinge all the way, Zhao Jinge's look, naturally all in the eyes.

Zhao Jinge... obviously interested in him.

He originally thought that he had to chase after a period of time to catch up with Zhao Jinge, but he did not want to progress so quickly, but he was unexpected.

Jiang Zhen has always been a drag-and-drop person. At the moment, he wants to sneak a slap in the face, but he still has a lot of things to deal with. The original Jiang boss is still in his body. In the end, he still bears: "Golden brother When I got home, I have something to tell you."

Jiang Zhen did not say that he had anything to say to himself, but Zhao Jinge also had a guess, and suddenly he took the egg and did not put it.

"I went home to eat porridge." Jiang Zhen smiled at Zhao Jinge, but turned and went to the Jiang family.

Zhao Jinge stuffed two eggs into his arms and continued to go to Zhao Dahu’s house, but his heart was always embarrassed.

The other women in the village will always be humbly given a few points. There are always people who help them to do some work or give them something, but he has never been treated like this. Now he has eaten Jiang Zhen’s eggs and chicken. I feel a little embarrassed.

Because of this uneasiness, when he was working in this world, Zhao Jinge found out that he had used his bamboo raft to recite his back on the ground. When he turned the field, he turned it into the mud and grabbed it.

There are many ditches in the multi-channels of Hexi Village, and there are a lot of mud, and the mud is delicious and not too bad. Even if you only put some salt steaming, it is a good dish, so it is very popular.

It’s just a matter of hard work, it’s that when you turn over the ground, you see the hole that the muddy drilled out, and you have to dig it up, and you won’t be able to catch the mud, and when the rice is hot, rice paddy is transplanted, rice paddy It is all water, and this muddy can only catch one or two in the ditch.

Zhao Jinge has a lot of work to do on weekdays, so there is not much time to toss these, it is especially fat, or when you want to replenish your mother, you will fish in the water or try to catch some muddy jaundice.

But today, he turned to the ground while carefully looking for the mud, once found, put it behind the back.

Because of this, he is particularly slow to turn over the ground today, afraid that after all the work is done, the sky will be dark.