Chapter 134

Jiang Zhen looked forward to the baggage that Zhao Jinge gave him.

He wrote a thick letter to Zhao Jinge. Although he was not very good at writing because of lack of experience, he also wrote all his thoughts on Zhao Jinge clearly. He should be able to count a love letter and he would not know that Zhao Jinge would give him What will you send, will there be a love letter inside?

Jiang Zhen did not see any love letters, the bag contained a bag, and the bag... This is a bag of flour?

No, not just flour, there are other things in the flour...

When Jiang Zhen smashed it, he took out a wooden box of gourd from the flour.

The gourd was large and heavy. He thought it was wine at first. When he opened it, he found that it was filled with solidified lard. As for the wooden box...

The wooden box is filled with a box of dried sauce, and there is a letter on the sauce.

Jiang Zhen opened the letter that sent out the smell of soy sauce and saw the words of Zhao Jinge.

The letter written by Zhao Jinge is correct, and there is no mistake. It is estimated that the draft was first drafted and then copied again. The beginning of the letter said that he also missed him, and then there was no such thing as a narrative. I am very good at myself. Everything is good at home. I also mentioned flour and lard sauce: "You said that the food is not enough to eat. If you want to eat at home, I will prepare some food for you."

Zheng Yi said that he can't bring too much, and Zhao Jinge can only do everything he can to put it into the bag.

In fact, he originally wanted to bring rice to Jiang Zhen. Later, he found that the flour could be put in more, and it was replaced by flour. In order to not occupy the place, the lard and the sauce were put into the flour.

"Jiang Ming, give me a fish that I haven't cooked yet, and I want to be bigger." Jiang Zhendao.

"Yes, Boss!" Jiang Ming quickly took a big fish to Jiang Zhen. Then, he saw Jiang Zhen take out a piece of fat and thin sauce and cut a few pieces into the fish belly, carefully Use the branches to rub a little bit of pork on the body of the fish, then put the fish on the fire and bake it up.

Baked fish should be oiled before they can be baked. They have no oil before. Jiang Zhen can only eat boiled fish, but it is different now.

Now he has a gourd lard!

Jiang Zhen didn't have much fish before, and the skill of grilling fish was very good. The fish was grilled and oily, and it smelled very good.

Zhu Erlin smelled the taste and couldn't help but swallow.

"Jiang Zhen, you sell this fish to me!" Zhu Erlin told Jiang Zhendao.

He got a lot of gold and silver, but he has been living in the very occluded Hongjiang salt field. He has never been to Zhu Erlin outside. Although he knows that gold and silver are good things, they are not clear about their value. At this moment, they are directly I took out a baby's fist-sized gold to buy a fish.

"Do not sell." Jiang Zhen did not sell: "This is what my wife gave me." So, Jiang Zhen used a branch to catch a drop of oil from the roast fish, it will drip into the fire, Then I put the branches in my mouth and tasted the long-lost lard.

It’s been two months out, and he’s lacking oil in his stomach...

Jiang Zhen not only made the grilled fish, but also took some flour and mixed it with water. He made two noodles. Then he grilled the fish and ate the two noodles, and left nothing to others.