Chapter 109

There is a saying in Hexi Village, that is, the child who was just born, that is full in the mother's womb, so it doesn't matter if the mother's milk is not available in the first two days.

But even though, everyone is eager to eat for their children.

When Zhao Liu’s saw that Zhao Jinge had already been born, he immediately asked Li’s wife to go to the milkmaid. Before he went, he specially sipped a few words: “You take a clean piece of tea, soak the hot water and take it. Let her wipe it first and then milk it."

This is what Jiang Zhen had already explained. I don’t know if he is a man. How do you pay attention to it...

Lee responded with a slap in the face, holding a ceramic cup with a lid and a clean scorpion, and asked for milk.

The two women who were milking children lived not far from the Zhao family, and they found one of them soon.

"I have to brush it, it's really stressful." The woman said, she was a bit disapproving, but she still carefully wiped her chest with a squid, and it began to milk.

Zhao family wants milk with her, but gave the money, but also said that after giving her a chicken to eat pigs and hooves milk... For money and food, let alone wipe the chest, it is to let her every time She is happy to go to the bath.

Nowadays, the children eat less, as long as a small cup of milk, Li will hurried back, and heard that the milk was sent, Jiang Zhen immediately proposed to feed himself.

This child, he looked at her in Zhao Jinge's stomach a little bit, and she couldn't help it. I couldn't wait to have her clothes, food, shelter and transportation.

After living for more than 30 years, I finally became a man of Dad, and I don’t want to give the children to others.

"I still come to feed, you are a man with a thick hand." Zhao Liu quickly said, she has long been looking forward to holding her grandson, but also for the child's favorite, I can't wait for her to bring this child completely. .

"I am coming." Jiang Zhen insisted.

Zhao Liu did not dare to oppose it. He only gave the bowl and spoon to Jiang Zhen.

The milk was taken back with a hot towel, and it was still hot. Jiang Zhen licked it with a ceramic spoon and carefully fed it.

It is not easy to feed the baby, but Jiang Zhen is still very serious. The child who is in his arms is more and more like it, and he wants to kiss a few mouthfuls.

But no.

He is bearded, what if he accidentally stabs a child? The child is tender, touching her face is like nothing happened...

Jiang Zhen not only nurses the child, he also insisted on changing the diaper for the child.

He can't do what the child likes now, and he doesn't feel relieved when he gives it to others.

Just say Zhao Liu... She actually wants to tie the child's legs! He strongly disagreed.

Why do you want to bundle his daughter? How uncomfortable? ! She has a lot of energy in her calf, so that she can't beat her legs happily?

If Jiang Zhen is a daughter-in-law, Zhao Liu may even use the experience of the people to "teach" Jiang Zhen. However, Jiang Zhen is not. At this moment, Zhao is even completely dominated by Jiang Zhen.

Jiang Zhen was not willing to tie the child up. Zhao Liu was not tied up. She was still a soft-hearted person. After listening to Jiang Zhen’s saying that she would be uncomfortable, she even regretted it and secretly confronted Zhao Jin’s brother: “I didn’t expect This will be uncomfortable. I knew that my mother would not be tied to you at the beginning... I heard it at that time."