Chapter 13

The sky is completely dark, and it is very close. Jiang Zhen still can't see Zhao Jinge's appearance, but even so, he is still very happy.

When she was so big, Jiang Zhen finally had the feeling of being in love. She even reached out to Zhao Jinge’s hand like a hairy boy. As a result, he did not catch Zhao Jinge’s hand, but he encountered a hot bowl.

"Do you have something to do?" Jiang Zhen asked: "Do you want to give someone a meal? I will accompany you."

"It is for you." Zhao Jinge handed the bowl in his hand to Jiang Zhen.

Jiang Zhen gave Zhao Jinge something to send. On the one hand, he was rewarded. On the other hand, he was obsessed with Zhao Jinge, but he did not expect that he could still get the reward of Zhao Jinge. After all, he also sent five eggs and some chickens from beginning to end. .

"Give me? What is this?" Jiang Zhen asked.

"It's muddy. I caught it when I turned the ground." Zhao Jinge was a little embarrassed. Muddy was something that could be caught everywhere. It was worthless in the farmhouse, and the value was definitely not comparable to egg chicken.

Jiang Zhen felt very happy, and he was a little embarrassed. He did not spend any effort on the eggs and chickens. In his opinion, it was really nothing. Zhao Jinge gave him the mud, but he was only slowly grasping. I am afraid that Zhao Jinge has spent a lot of time.

Thinking about it, he did too little for Zhao Jinge.

"You don't want to give up." Zhao Jinge saw that Jiang Zhen did not speak, and said.

"I don't want to give up, I am happy." Jiang Zhen wanted to hug the people in front of him, but he felt that there was a bit of Menglang. In the end, he just pulled Zhao Jinge's other hand: "We will eat together."

"I want to go back." Zhao Jinge was shocked. In the darkness, the touch was magnified without limit. Although it was only a hand, but because all his attention was on the hand, he always felt that his hand was more The hotter the body, the more involuntarily began to sweat.

"Eat together." Jiang Zhen took the person and went to the thatched cottage not far away.

Jiang Zhen found a lot of good things in the house of Zhao Laosan, including a few candles. He found a point and blocked the candlelight with stones near the candle. This turned to Zhao Jinge.

The candlelight is very dark, but Jiang Zhen can already see Zhao Jinge's appearance, and also see the bowl of mud in Zhao Jinge's hand.

Zhao Jinge looks very good at his appetite, but it is very rustic, and the bowl of mud on his hand is not sold at all, but Jiang Zhen still looks more and more like it.

Even though he has experienced several life and death, he suddenly passed through to the world, and it was difficult to accept it at a time. The feeling of sudden death was even more painful. Zhao Jinge saved him.

It’s been a while since I passed through. Jiang Zhen has no sense of identity with other people, and Zhao Jinge is different for him.

It can be said that in this world, the only thing he accepts now is Zhao Jinge alone.

Jiang Zhen took Zhao Jinge's hand with his left hand, but quickly let go. After taking a pair of simple chopsticks from the side, he took a pair of simple chopsticks and then sat down again, and then held Zhao Jinge's hand again.

When Zhao Jinge was suddenly released, his heart was tight. Now he was held back, but he felt that his hand seemed to be burning. He even began to worry about it. He worked all day, and his hands were all old. The hands are still not smaller than Jiang Zhen. Will Jiang Zhen be disgusted?