Chapter 86

After Jiang Zhen made people go to the newspaper, he didn’t take care of the follow-up. Zheng Yi didn’t take care of it. They didn’t know that the county magistrate almost went to cry after the servant’s servant’s trip to the otter’s stockade. The people don't have to hungry again, and the entire county is finally working.

And this has a lot to do with Jiang Zhen’s rush.

Jiang Zhen rushed back, but the things in the sampan warehouse were not all moved. They just moved the money and moved the valuable goods.

If there were not many people on the ship to support, Jiang Zhen did not even intend to move the grain in the warehouse.

In this way, he also left a lot of things in the warehouse... And this water bank, there are more than that in the warehouse.

Among the homes of those leeches, there are some silver and two foods.

After the people in the Tuen Mun came, they searched the entire hill and found it naturally. After they knew that the women in the stockade and the sailors who were robbed were taken away by the Jin Zhen Escort. The county magistrate could not help but feel: "The person who is in the gold medal is really a good person."

If they rescued a group of people, it would cost money to settle down, and now it has saved a sum of money.

The squadron was annihilated, and some people whose grain and money could be cured were found. The newly appointed county magistrate was very happy, and it helped to promote a golden shock.

Jiang Zhen did not know about this matter, but I really want to say that those foods are indeed what he intends to leave.

Being a person can never be too greedy.

After Jiang Zhen reported to Zheng Yi, he was busy to distribute the sailors and gave Zheng Yi many people. When he was busy, the sky was already dark.

After spending a few days outside on the windy meal, Jiang Zhen was very tired. That night, Zhao Jinge slept in the main cabin, and on the second day, he stayed on the main ship.

As a result, Zhao Jinge has never seen the two people who are Jiang Zhen.

He didn't even eat the food that the cook had made - Jiang Zhen told the man to let her cook, but the material on the boat was not enough, and the cook did not make anything.

Zhao Jinge is eager to stay in the main boat, not to see Liu Wei Zhao Lingxi, but that is the ship of Jiang Zhen, obviously it is impossible not to go...

On the evening of the same day, several boats stopped by the river and decided to take a break. Jiang Zhen took Zhao Jinge to his boat.

When Zhao Jinge went to the full alert, Jiang Zhen had already forgotten about it, but he was thinking about letting Zhao Jinge try the dish that the cook was cooking. The cook on the main boat would not cook for Zhao Jinge. Zhao Jinge always Eating pickles is not good.

When Jiang Zhenyi boarded the ship, he told the cook to cook, and soon after, the cook sent the food.

Although I have taken a lot of seasoning food from the main boat, there are not many things that can be eaten on the boat. Zhao Jinge doesn't eat greasy, and there are very few things that can be done... but even then, the cook still makes it out. A few dishes.

A plate of boiled river prawn, a bowl of tea eggs, a bowl of pickles, green bean sprouts, and a plate of kelp and a bowl of egg soup.

"Mrs. can't eat cockroaches, don't know if shrimp can be eaten, if not, I will change it again." The cook said.