Chapter 81

Jiang Zhen is not a specialized doctor. He is even amateur. The things he has at hand are even more amateur.

This situation is doomed to have no way to help many people suture the wound.

When Jiang Zhen helped people sew wounds, there was always someone on the boat who died, and the main reason for those who died was excessive blood loss.

Watching the people around me die one by one, everyone's mood is not good, so is Jiang Zhen.

This ancient time is more dangerous than he imagined.

For the first time, Jiang Zhen clearly realized that he must be more careful in the future, if not... In this extremely poor medical condition, perhaps a careless person will be killed.

Jiang Zhenzhen thought so, he was silently killed in a hand that required him to sew wounds.

Jiang Zhen stopped his own movements. He refused to wash his white foam and washed his hands again with the boiled water. At the same time, his eyes began to look for Zhao Jinge in the crowd.

Zhao Jinge has always been very sticky to him, always inseparable from him, but now he does not know why he is not with him...

Is it because of fear? Jiang Zhen looked around and found that many people looked at their expressions with full of fear, and there were very few people who could stand by their side.

After all... He slammed the wounds of others and looked a bit bloody.

Jiang Zhen glanced at it and saw Zhao Jinge helping the sweeping deck not far away.

Xu felt his gaze, Zhao Jinge looked up at him, he seemed to want to smile, but about the reason that the current atmosphere is too dignified, did not laugh, and quickly bowed his head.

Zhao Jinge's face is a little pale, it looks a little tired, but there is nothing wrong with it... Jiang Zhen put down his heart, and some lost - Zhao Jinge... seems to be a little scared? Not afraid to approach him?

However, the first time he encountered such a thing, it would be uncomfortable and normal... Jiang Zhen slowed down and wanted to suture the wound to the next person, and then was told that there was no need to suture the wound.

The sun is getting bigger and bigger. Two hours have elapsed since the end of the battle in the early morning. How can the seriously wounded who were sentenced to death by Hu Dafu last for so long?

"You go to rest." Zheng Yi is a rare person who does not dislike the **** scene. He has been standing by and watching Jiang Zhen. At this time, his eyes looked at Jiang Zhen in a complicated way.

Because the people who had wounded the wounds by Jiang Zhen had died three more, and the few people who were bleeding too much were still alive, the people on board did not think that Jiang Zhen really could save people.

But he clearly saw that those who had sutured the wound had a lot less bleeding.

Maybe... Jiang Zhen can really save people and maybe he can.

Zheng Yi looked at Jiang Zhen, just like watching a baby.

Jiang Zhen nodded. He was really tired and needed a break.

Jiang Zhen once again washed his hands, even took the water and poured it down to wash himself, then took off his coat and walked into the cabin with his pants.

Zhao Jinge has been paying attention to Jiang Zhen. At this time, he stopped the action on his hand and followed it up.

Those who participated in the battle last night can go to rest. Before Zhao Jinge did not go to rest and help outside just to wait for Jiang Zhen, now he has to go, no one said anything.