Chapter 120

When Jiang Zhen left Hexi Village, he was in a bad mood.

Although he has passed through ancient times, he has always had little sense of identity with the world. After waiting for him, he has a feeling of powerlessness.

On the pier of Hexi Village, there were people everywhere. Those who looked at him worriedly, but did not dare to approach him surrounded by servitude, because they were afraid of the government.

In modern times, although it is not 100% fair, it is at least equal to everyone, but here?

This is a place where the imperial power is supreme, and the government's rights are very, very large.

The Jiang family are all good. Their days are not overwhelming. He has not done anything to the Chiang family. Under such circumstances, the Chiang family can tell him that this Zheng Yi mentioned The impermanence can actually take him away.

A long time ago, Jiang Zhen actually had some worries, worried that life in this place could not be guaranteed. When Zhao Jinge just discovered that he was pregnant, he also worried about the future of his child and worried that his child might encounter injustice in the future.

Now, he himself has encountered unfairness.

Jiang Zhen was as heavy as the water, followed the servants and boarded them, and then asked: "Where am I going?"

This Jiang Zhen is just a civilian. After seeing them, they are not only afraid, but they still look like a grandfather? One of those servants was dissatisfied, and when he reached out, he pushed Jiang Zhen: "You give me honestly... Hey!"

His hand was caught by Jiang Zhen.

"What do you want to do?" The surrounding servants all watched Jiang Zhen with caution. At this time, Jiang Zhen looked at Zhou Maohe who followed up: "Zhou Daren, you haven't gotten to the door yet, you have to be lynched?"

"Nonsense!" Zhou Mao and angered, he did not like being jealous, and immediately said: "Let this person go out, after the trial, see what else he can say!"

Those servants let go of Jiang Zhen, and Jiang Zhen did not care about them, and went directly into a room next to him.

This time, I said that it is not big, and that it is not small.

However, the adults of that week obviously had to make things big, and even he talked about the county magistrate of Hecheng County. This time, it is estimated that there is also the meaning of Zheng Jialai.

I don't know if Zheng Jia was tired of him, or he became a breakthrough for Zheng.

Jiang Zhen was listening to Zheng Yi’s mention of this week’s adult. At that time, Zheng Yi apparently did not put this week’s adult on his mind. It must have been prepared, but he did not know why this week suddenly appeared before the adults. Hexi Village.

Jiang Zhen was puzzled, but did not go deeper into it. He quickly thought about his current situation and began to wonder what he should do and what he could do.

Then he found out...

Now... he can't do anything.

He actually has the ability to escape from this ship, but now he is no longer a loner, he has Zhao Jinge Zhao Mingzhu, and Zhao Liu Shi Fugui...

As soon as he flees, what should these people do?

If you can keep it...

Jiang Zhen’s fists were tightly clenched, and some could not control their emotions. At the same time, they also suddenly thought of a lot of historical things.