Chapter 3

Zhao Jinge came out from the broken house of the Jiang family and went to his home.

Zhao’s several acres of paddy fields have all been sold, but there is still more than one acre of dry land. On weekdays, some sweet potatoes can be planted, and their house is next to the land.

Zhao Jinge stepped on the door and smelled the smell of food. At the same time, his mother Zhao Liu also greeted him: "Golden brother, are you back?"

"Well, there is no work today, so I will come back first." Zhao Jin said, he did the work almost, and he said to the employer, he came back in advance, and planned to turn over his own land in the afternoon to plant things.

"Golden brother, I have worked hard." Zhao Liu looked at his younger son's tough face and deep scars of his eyebrows. It was a bit sad. If it wasn't for Jinhu, what could Jin Ge use so much?

He is a pair of children, he is going to raise a family like a man...

When Zhao Jinge saw the appearance of his mother, he knew that she thought more. He didn’t want to appease people. He only said: "Mother, do you have food?"

"There is a mother who made sweet potato porridge." Zhao Liu's way, opened the lid.

The pot is yellow orange and orange sweet potato porridge. The porridge is made with sweet potato and a little rice granule. As for the steaming rack, steamed a large bowl of pickles.

They eat two meals a day on weekdays, and basically eat the same.

Zhao Liu’s wants to give Zhao Jinge a bowl, but Zhao Jinge took a big porcelain bowl with a gap and took a bowl of porridge: “Mother, let me go out.”

"What's wrong?" Zhao Liu asked inexplicably.

"Jiang Laoda wants something to eat with me." Zhao Jin Gedao, walking toward the door.

Jiang Laoda’s three sticks can’t beat a fart. If you don’t see a word for several years, would you still have to eat it? Zhao Liu’s face was astonished and said: “Is this Jiang family not doing a happy event? He will have nothing to eat?” The Jiang family yesterday invited a neighbor to help prepare for a meal. People who have gone to say that they have eaten very well. How can this Jiang boss still have to eat with people?

"He was lying there and estimated that he hadn't eaten for a few days." Zhao Jinge pointed to the broken Maowu Road, which was about half a mile from Zhao's house. He said, while striding over there.

Zhao Liu’s words were shocked when he heard his son’s words. The broken huts had long been unable to live. The Jiang boss who had just fallen into the water in the past few days actually lived inside. And these days, she did not hear a clear movement, and did not see the Jiang family.

This Chiang family is too harsh on Jiang boss!

Zhao Liu couldn't help but feel awkward, and at this time, Zhao Jinge had already put the bowl into the thatched cottage.

Jiang Zhen was very weak at the moment. He was completely supportive. When he saw Zhao Jinge coming back, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief. He was finally saved.

Zhao Jinge did not know the thoughts of Jiang Zhen. When he got into the house and helped Jiang Zhen, he put the porridge bowl together.

The sweet taste of sweet potato makes Jiang Zhen want to eat the porridge bit by bit, but considering his own physical condition, he endured it forbearance. In the end, he still ate a small bite and slowly.

The porridge is not hot, but it is still hot. A large bowl of porridge is under the belly. Jiang Zhen has the feeling that he has lived again.

"Thank you." Jiang Zhen thanked Zhao Jinge, the bowl of sweet potato porridge is soup and water, but it made his throat better.